Serious PC thread

tented

Administrator
Reactions
You sure seem to have a lot of time to watch videos against trans people, huh? 40 MORE minutes? Since you tagged me, I'll respond. If this woman was in "my camp," and I put up this video as an argument, I have to think I could hear you howling from here. I knew Jennifer Bilek in the old downtown art scene days from the 80s. She was a minor artist back when almost anyone could be an artist; a self-promoter, and a bit of a kook. Now, apparently, she has a hair salon business, and calls herself an "investigative journalist," just because she has a blog. And her blogging is really only associated with fairly far-right, extremist types. I won't bother to find out if she deserves the anti-semitic views she's been accused of, because I doubt she's worth 38+ minutes of my time. Why is she worth that much of yours? Just because she sings the same song? I'm honestly surprised if you're falling for her as any kind of "authority." I'm not unwilling to talk about how complicated this "trans" thing is, and our concerns. I have a friend from the really old east village/Warhol days who knew all the trans people, and he's concerned that this is different. He's concerned about the hormones people will take forever. He says Candy Darling, who was a friend of his, died from the hormones. (She officially died of lymphoma at 29.) I'm willing to discuss, but I'm not interested in an endless stream of long videos with people of questionable provenance. The sad thing, to me, about this thread, is that it has ceased to be a conversation, and is now just mainly an endless stream of self-reinforcing memes and videos.
It is a rather long video, but I took the time to watch it, since @Federberg suggested it twice. I suggest you put aside your personal experiences with her, and come to it as I did: not knowing anything about her prior to watching it, and certainly not having any idea you knew her or that she is/was an artist. She‘s not a graduate of Columbia’s School of Journalism, but that doesn’t automatically negate the work she has done researching these topics.

Also, she isn’t the embodiment right-wing talking points; in fact, much of what she discusses I’d never heard before. She doesn’t add the name “Soros” to everything, for example, as is the current trend (again) among extreme right wingers. In her bio on her site she describes herself as having “been on the left side of politics all my life, until now, where I find myself in a political wilderness, with no political home. Beyond that, labels are no longer serving me.” This is the place I’ve found many people I admire also feel they are these days, such as Sam Harris and Bari Weiss.

There’s a tendency these days (at least in the US; I can’t speak to this in other countries) of people on both sides of the political divide to reflexively dismiss things the other side says. I’ve certainly been guilty of this myself. What’s almost entirely missing these days is the realization that just because someone criticizes a view of someone on the Left or Right, that doesn’t automatically mean the other side is correct. Sometimes it does, but there are also many times when that means there’s a third way (or more) of looking at an issue.

As for the video, she uses Deep Throat’s famous axiom: follow the money. From there she discusses how various millionaires and billionaires have funded several causes and institutions in order to sway their behavior. While she doesn’t provide concrete evidence for all of her claims, I did find it intriguing and wish someone else would research this further. If even half of what she claims is true, it’s quite troubling.

Part of it reminded me of a 60 Minutes story from last year concerning the sudden rise of trans clinics and doctors, why that has happened, what it means, and its implications.

Ask yourself: why has there been an absolute explosion of this topic? What started it? Where did it come from? We’re both old enough to know this wasn’t such a prominent issue even 10 years ago, nevertheless 20 or 30 years ago. So why now?

I hope you (and others here) do take the time to watch it, and we can discuss it afterwards.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I love this. Sometimes what’s really offensive are the folks trying to protect others. It’s patronising. Normal people don’t want to be seen as victims!

Reactions: tented and Kieran

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It is a rather long video, but I took the time to watch it, since @Federberg suggested it twice. I suggest you put aside your personal experiences with her, and come to it as I did: not knowing anything about her prior to watching it, and certainly not having any idea you knew her or that she is/was an artist. She‘s not a graduate of Columbia’s School of Journalism, but that doesn’t automatically negate the work she has done researching these topics.

Also, she isn’t the embodiment right-wing talking points; in fact, much of what she discusses I’d never heard before. She doesn’t add the name “Soros” to everything, for example, as is the current trend (again) among extreme right wingers. In her bio on her site she describes herself as having “been on the left side of politics all my life, until now, where I find myself in a political wilderness, with no political home. Beyond that, labels are no longer serving me.” This is the place I’ve found many people I admire also feel they are these days, such as Sam Harris and Bari Weiss.

There’s a tendency these days (at least in the US; I can’t speak to this in other countries) of people on both sides of the political divide to reflexively dismiss things the other side says. I’ve certainly been guilty of this myself. What’s almost entirely missing these days is the realization that just because someone criticizes a view of someone on the Left or Right, that doesn’t automatically mean the other side is correct. Sometimes it does, but there are also many times when that means there’s a third way (or more) of looking at an issue.

As for the video, she uses Deep Throat’s famous axiom: follow the money. From there she discusses how various millionaires and billionaires have funded several causes and institutions in order to sway their behavior. While she doesn’t provide concrete evidence for all of her claims, I did find it intriguing and wish someone else would research this further. If even half of what she claims is true, it’s quite troubling.

Part of it reminded me of a 60 Minutes story from last year concerning the sudden rise of trans clinics and doctors, why that has happened, what it means, and its implications.
I supposed I'd be more interested in that 60 minutes story. I do appreciate your giving at least a bit of insight into what the video is about. Not sure when I'll have time to watch.
Ask yourself: why has there been an absolute explosion of this topic? What started it? Where did it come from? We’re both old enough to know this wasn’t such a prominent issue even 10 years ago, nevertheless 20 or 30 years ago. So why now?

I hope you (and others here) do take the time to watch it, and we can discuss it afterwards.
Well, this was my point above. Why don't we just discuss it, rather than me just asking myself? Sure, it wasn't a prominent issue even 10 years ago. But, let's face it, our parents didn't know as many gay people as those of our generation do, (or didn't think they did.) But, sure, I think it's strange and worth discussing. There are nuances in it, too, in terms of the non-binary. Not all of this involves hormones and surgery. Discussions can be had without first going to the syllabus.

This is the only thread on this forum that seems to require viewing of videos as entry into conversation. Perhaps I'll see what you all glean from it and how the conversation goes.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There you go again dismissing somebody as “far right”, but you’ll vote for people who are far left.
I didn't dismiss her so much as far-right, as unqualified, which I consider the cogent point.
This thread hasn’t ceased to be a conversation, we’re still discussing trans because it’s a madness that’s infecting society and destroying women’s lives, but suddenly you remember your friend from the village who says exactly the same thing we’ve been saying, “that this is different”, that the hormones are a problem, but because he’s presumably from the left, you finally agree with us?
This thread HAS ceased to be a conversation. I didn't "suddenly" remember my friend, I have only just worked him into the conversation. And it was a recent conversation between us. Which I thought you all might find interesting, and worthy of conversation. It is not easy to get in here, with the endless memes and videos. There hasn't actually been much conversation, if you ask me. And I didn't say my friend was from the "left." I said he was from the East Village. Everyone keeps saying that it shouldn't be a right/left issue, or complains that it is. If someone could kindly stop assuming that I'm from the "left" and what that means, then maybe we could talk about it.
The left is the problem, with regards to trans, and if right wingers are the only ones still defending women, little children and gay people, then you need to side with them against the left. But - I’m not a right winger and I’ve been saying this for ages about trans. I doubt @Federberg or @tented are right wing and they’re saying it. People need to stop following their tribes on these things. They’re erasing women and sitting having tea in the White House with your wonderful President because the left opened the door to their more lunatic members, who are now running the show…
Maybe if you'd allow me the same courtesy, as you do others, we could talk. Everyone is so convinced of who I am and where I come from, politically, that I really don't get much space to talk. I've tried to have nuanced opinions about this, but no one seems to want to hear them.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
you really have to stop this instinct you have to try and shame. You're preaching to the wrong audience and doing it like a little Gen Z girl. I always resist the conspiracy theories but I did find it interesting that this person is singing exactly the same song that our friend @britbox has been singing for years now. Not sure I believe it all, but I haven't heard anyone else explain to me why all of a sudden a few years back all the crazies started going mainstream trying to tell me that just because you have a dick it doesn't mean you're a man. Which by the way remains one of the most retarded views I've ever had the displeasure of hearing. The fact that people like you who appear smart seem to have swallowed that nonsense whole is frankly alarming to me. It blows my mind that you seem to want to go along with it, and that you don't seem to appreciate the utter stupidity and danger of such dumb-fuckery is terrifying to me. And I'll tell you this for free... the fact that Biden recently sent out a tweet supporting all this trans shit freaks the hell out of me too. It makes me want Trump out of the picture something fierce. Please please let a non-cultish Republican become GOP leader so we have an alternative. Let humanity get back on track. I am utterly fed up with virtue signalling whackos trying to re-program our values and change our language. If all of this nonsense is because some tech billionaire is trying to prepare us all to be cyborgs then I want the guy gone so we can all go back to normal human beings. And if that bothers you... I don't give a shit

Well, there is conspiracy and conspiracy theory. The first happens all the time - men (and I include women in that collective) conspire to change the world (for good or bad). If there weren't any secret dealings, then there would be no classification of documents, no secret hearings, no redactions, full public disclosure of everything. The "theory" definition is where people examine data and reach conclusions - sometimes right and sometimes wrong.

You actually NEED some level of hidden conspiracy, because if every man on earth had access to every secret on Earth, then the whole place would be likely be blown to pieces in under ten minutes. Thus you have ancient orders and secret societies who guard such mysteries and knowledge very closely.

Now, on the transgenderism issue, it is very much a gateway to transhumanism, and the lady in the video does a good job of joining the dots. Now I also encourage people to look at some of the other policies on the WEF/WHO/UN websites. We need to look at source data - the law, legislation, treaties, asset management, the Uniform Commercial Codes.

If one is to look at the key drivers for the WEF 2030 Agenda then it's pretty obvious what is currently going on and where it's heading.

As Klaus Schwab said himself: "Prepare for an angrier world", and "It will be a Tsunami of Change".

Basically in a nutshell this is:

- Transhumanism
- A Virtual Reality metaverse
- 5G Control Grid and Smart 15-20 minute cities, Re-zoning the land
- Programmable Central Digital Currencies (Social Credit System) - Tracking every interaction, Cashless society
- Limiting the ability to travel
- Virtual removal of meat from the diet, eating bugs etc (Rockefeller Reset the Table)
- Central Control of all land and physical assets

Does the mainstream news ever tell or attempt to educate us anything about these things? NO. It consists of a bunch of NLP programmers reading from a script.

If you really think Fox and CNN are the right or wrong, then I suggest doing a deep examination of who controls what. Eventually you'll end up with Blackrock and Vanguard. Same goes for news agencies and fact checkers. In fact pretty much everything - banks, food conglomerates etc.

The above policies are documented on the WEF website. In short the old system is being destroyed and a new system is being implemented. If mankind wants a different world than that being offered then step up to the plate. If we don't do our own thinking and creating, somebody will do it for us. Some might be happy with the above - for me, it's total enslavement of mankind and checkmate.

Last edited:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I didn't dismiss her so much as far-right, as unqualified, which I consider the cogent point.

This thread HAS ceased to be a conversation. I didn't "suddenly" remember my friend, I have only just worked him into the conversation. And it was a recent conversation between us. Which I thought you all might find interesting, and worthy of conversation. It is not easy to get in here, with the endless memes and videos. There hasn't actually been much conversation, if you ask me. And I didn't say my friend was from the "left." I said he was from the East Village. Everyone keeps saying that it shouldn't be a right/left issue, or complains that it is. If someone could kindly stop assuming that I'm from the "left" and what that means, then maybe we could talk about it.

Maybe if you'd allow me the same courtesy, as you do others, we could talk. Everyone is so convinced of who I am and where I come from, politically, that I really don't get much space to talk. I've tried to have nuanced opinions about this, but no one seems to want to hear them.

Maybe a better approach is to start the conversation on what we can all agree on, rather than disagree on.

Can we all agree that sexualising young children is not a good idea?
That Children don't need Drag Queens to educate them on sexual issues?
Children shouldn't need to know anything about sexual relations in primary level education?
Children should not be having any physical "modifications" related to sex organs?

Is everyone onboard with that as a starting point?

Reactions: Kieran and tented

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Maybe a better approach is to start the conversation on what we can all agree on, rather than disagree on.

Can we all agree that sexualising young children is not a good idea?
That Children don't need Drag Queens to educate them on sexual issues?
Children shouldn't need to know anything about sexual relations in primary level education?
Children should not be having any physical "modifications" related to sex organs?

Is everyone onboard with that as a starting point?
I agree mate but I’m conservative about such things. The problem is that our SJW friends can agree now but will change their views later. They don’t roll like we do. That’s the fundamental divide. 15yrs ago they would have called you mad if you claimed to be a chick if you had a dick. I guarantee you that these same folk will be advocating for child sexualisation in the next few years. If that’s not bad enough they’ll feel morally superior to us doing it

Reactions: Kieran

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I love this. Sometimes what’s really offensive are the folks trying to protect others. It’s patronising. Normal people don’t want to be seen as victims!

OK I’m from California, so….

You do realize that there are over 60 millions Hispanics in the US, and that at least 35 million of them are of Mexican origin descent. There are 1st generation immigrants, 2nd generation, 3rd generation, etc. You have older demographics, younger demographics, working class, non documented, middle class, upper middle class, those who speak spanish, those who do not , etc etc. Here in California it’s closer to 40-45 % of residents are Hispanic, some parts of the state some counties are more Hispanic than white and/or close to 50/50. ( Don’t get me started on White Hispanics versus nonwhite, ). There is no monolithic consensus on practically any subject.

Having said that, who ever did this instagram has no idea of the varied Hispanic spectrum of people. Yes, there are people who would not be offended at all, and at the same time I know many MexicanAmericans who would be very offended by the stereotypical image presented and others who would shrug and think it’s just harmless fun and others who say, “ really in this day and age?” . So posting college students ( not all Hispanic) with older Hispanics as some sort truth reveal is such a simplistic gimmick.

This is just a click bait instagram, so much on social media ( left and right) is just pandering to the choir. This isn’t inviting genuine discussion.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

You mean you’re no longer from the left? You vote Democrat, you dismiss news if it’s from what you consider to be right wing sources. I’ve never seen you criticise the left and its ideas at all, let alone in the way you dismiss and attack people on the right. Your “nuanced” opinions on trans are indistinguishable from leftist talking points. Remember, you defended all the activists who are saying things that the world considered deranged ten minutes ago, the ones who are forcing little boys to take dangerous medication. You were a classical feminist until the far left decided that men are also women if they want to be, and so you’re open to the idea, despite the horrible effect its having on women.

I’m interested in what ideas of the right or conservative side that you’ve ever embraced or agreed with. And by the way, I have nothing against anyone who is from the left. Nor do I have anything against people from the right (though I suspect you do). The problem isn’t simply left or right, it’s when people are unthinkingly swallowing whatever their tribe is selling, and not questioning their tribe when they go rogue. Personally I think people should ditch these terms - and the political parties associated with them - and view each issue with an independent mind.

The far left have hacked the system and everyone should be concerned. There are people who would be considered classical old style liberals who are appalled by the trans revolution. They’re still on the left, but they’re calling the left out on its BS. So I have no problem with anyone who is left or right.

What your friend said is interesting, by the way, from the little you told us. We’ve all been saying the same thing, more or less, while you were defending the blue-rinse radicals who hate women, gays and children and have forced your government and mine to conform…

Last edited:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
You mean you’re no longer from the left? You vote Democrat, you dismiss news if it’s from what you consider to be right wing sources. I’ve never seen you criticise the left and its ideas at all, let alone in the way you dismiss and attack people on the right. Your “nuanced” opinions on trans are indistinguishable from leftist talking points. Remember, you defended all the activists who are saying things that the world considered deranged ten minutes ago, the ones who are forcing little boys to take dangerous medication. You were a classical feminist until the far left decided that men are also women if they want to be, and so you’re open to the idea, despite the horrible effect its having on women.

I’m interested in what ideas of the right or conservative side that you’ve ever embraced or agreed with. And by the way, I have nothing against anyone who is from the left. Nor do I have anything against people from the right (though I suspect you do). The problem isn’t simply left or right, it’s when people are unthinkingly swallowing whatever their tribe is selling, and not questioning their tribe when they go rogue. Personally I think people should ditch these terms - and the political parties associated with them - and view each issue with an independent mind.

The far left have hacked the system and everyone should be concerned. There are people who would be considered classical old style liberals who are appalled by the trans revolution. They’re still on the left, but they’re calling the left out on its BS. So I have no problem with anyone who is left or right.

What your friend said is interesting, by the way, from the little you told us. We’ve all been saying the same thing, more or less, while you were defending the blue-rinse radicals who hate women, gays and children and have forced your government and mine to conform…
it's just stunning to me that anyone can claim intelligence but at the same time agree with their own side by default. Perhaps I'm old fashioned but I've always believed that I have my own values and principles first, and I'll see what the sides are saying before I make up my mind about whether I agree with the politics or not. If I have a side then I might give more time to their thesis than the other. But they still have to win the argument. They have to match my beliefs, my values. Anyone who just agrees with their side uncritically is a sheep as far as I'm concerned. You're almost too stupid to vote if you don't hold your side to account as far as I'm concerned

Reactions: Kieran and britbox

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
OK I’m from California, so….

You do realize that there are over 60 millions Hispanics in the US, and that at least 35 million of them are of Mexican origin descent. There are 1st generation immigrants, 2nd generation, 3rd generation, etc. You have older demographics, younger demographics, working class, non documented, middle class, upper middle class, those who speak spanish, those who do not , etc etc. Here in California it’s closer to 40-45 % of residents are Hispanic, some parts of the state some counties are more Hispanic than white and/or close to 50/50. ( Don’t get me started on White Hispanics versus nonwhite, ). There is no monolithic consensus on practically any subject.

Having said that, who ever did this instagram has no idea of the varied Hispanic spectrum of people. Yes, there are people who would not be offended at all, and at the same time I know many MexicanAmericans who would be very offended by the stereotypical image presented and others who would shrug and think it’s just harmless fun and others who say, “ really in this day and age?” . So posting college students ( not all Hispanic) with older Hispanics as some sort truth reveal is such a simplistic gimmick.

This is just a click bait instagram, so much on social media ( left and right) is just pandering to the choir. This isn’t inviting genuine discussion.
it never ceases to amuse me how some people preface their comments with how much knowledge they think they have...

• What does your being Californian have to do with anything?
  • What does the demographic breakdown of hispanics have to do with anything? The IG was clearly about Mexican culture or the exploitation of the stereotype
  • For that matter why must you categorise such a varied sub-group as Hispanics at all. This is just lazy in my view
  • Why would the person who did the IG have to know about the so called varied Hispanic spectrum of people for a fucking IG clip??

I will agree with you on one point... there is no monolithic consensus on practically any subject. In anything in life, some folks are going to be offended and others are not. If cultural marxists - and I'm not specifically calling you one - think they have the right control behaviour then I'm happy to suggest a number of things they can go and do to themselves. The rest of us will continue to engage with people as we always have, risking offence, and learning what each of us as individuals find funny or not. That's how we grow, that's how we truly learn about each other. But this thing the left is trying to do is exactly why more African Americans, Asian Americans and Latinos will continue to move away from the left. If you're so focused on offending them based on the narrow prism of your own biases you will never truly understand them. The question is increasingly asked... do those on the left truly want to understand minorities or not? It's increasingly clear that they actually don't give a shit about them. I'll happily break bread with someone who sees me as an individual and not some impersonal identity group. Miss me with your fake concerns...

Last edited:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
so this is sexual harassment now? Fook me... Do these idiots not realise how much they debase the term when they do crazy shite like this?? :astonished-face::face-with-tears-of-joy::facepalm:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

What’s interesting about this is that their complaint boils down to: “It’s not your culture, therefore you’re being offensive.”

It’s illogical, and how they come to that conclusion, I don’t know. Why they come to that conclusion is easier to figure out. He’s a white bloke wearing a hat and moustache that are stereotypically Mexican, therefore he’s showing his privilege, his racism, etc.

But there’s no logic to this. Savile Row suits aren’t Chinese but Chairman Xi wears one with aplomb. The whole Chinese Parliament wear them. Is this offensive? Denim jeans have their origins as blue collar work clothes. Do these students wear denim jeans? The keyboard that rappers compose their songs on are based on the western scale and were originally developed as harpsichords and pianofortes in Europe. Is it shocking to anyone that black rappers from Compton have appropriated them for their music?

Of course it’s not. It’s a good thing. The only time these things are bad is when old Whitey does it, the boomers, the Karens, the gammon. Those children in the university who are saying it’s offensive are being patronising and they’re also appropriating a role that hasn’t been given to them - that is, to be offended on behalf of Mexicans.

I know they say that a comic stereotype like this is different because it’s mocking Mexicans. I’d invite them to St Patrick’s Day Festival in Dublin next year. You see people from all over the world dressed as leprechauns, wearing shamrocks, rocking the green and trying to dance like Michael Flatley. It’s not offensive, it’s not cultural appropriation - it’s how people enjoy other cultures.

By the way, I agree with @Jelenafan that Hispanics and Latinos aren’t a homogenous group with one view. The problem is that activists want to make them a homogenous group in united in victimhood. Activists want all black people to be considered as one victim. White people are homogenous and racist, simply by being white. Black people can’t be racist, simply because they’re black. It’s a stacked deck. Men who declare themselves as women aren’t appropriating a culture that isn’t theirs because that’s not how it works.

Anything that destabilises traditional western values and cultural norms is good. It doesn’t matter how illogical they all get along the way…

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
so this is sexual harassment now? Fook me... Do these idiots not realise how much they debase the term when they do crazy shite like this?? :astonished-face::face-with-tears-of-joy::facepalm:

I couldn’t finish that, it’s bad for my blood pressure. :lulz1:

He was mocking her but she’s programmed to react to everything this way, and she’s hysterical and she shrieks. She’s the one filming it so presumably she published it and depressingly she’ll have a constituency of loons that agree with her.. :facepalm:

Reactions: mrzz and tented

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
it never ceases to amuse me how some people preface their comments with how much knowledge they think they have...

• What does your being Californian have to do with anything?
  • What does the demographic breakdown of hispanics have to do with anything? The IG was clearly about Mexican culture or the exploitation of the stereotype
  • For that matter why must you categorise such a varied sub-group as Hispanics at all. This is just lazy in my view
  • Why would the person who did the IG have to know about the so called varied Hispanic spectrum of people for a fucking IG clip??

I will agree with you on one point... there is no monolithic consensus on practically any subject. In anything in life, some folks are going to be offended and others are not. If cultural marxists - and I'm not specifically calling you one - think they have the right control behaviour then I'm happy to suggest a number of things they can go and do to themselves. The rest of us will continue to engage with people as we always have, risking offence, and learning what each of us as individuals find funny or not. That's how we grow, that's how we truly learn about each other. But this thing the left is trying to do is exactly why more African Americans, Asian Americans and Latinos will continue to move away from the left. If you're so focused on offending them based on the narrow prism of your own biases you will never truly understand them. The question is increasingly asked... do those on the left truly want to understand minorities or not? It's increasingly clear that they actually don't give a shit about them. I'll happily break bread with someone who sees me as an individual and not some impersonal identity group. Miss me with your fake concerns...
Completely missed my point.

The IG clip was shooting fish in a barrel. Happens all the time, not much of a methodology, the Johhny Carson show pulled this shitck for laughs 50+ years ago all the time. It’s a gag setup. it wasn’t revealing some earth shattering truth as you presented it, that’s all.

Chill.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

The IG clip was shooting fish in a barrel. Happens all the time, not much of a methodology, the Johhny Carson show pulled this shitck for laughs 50+ years ago all the time. It’s a gag setup. it wasn’t revealing some earth shattering truth as you presented it, that’s all.

Chill.
I agree with that...it was a schtick. But I wouldn't go looking for debate on this thread. You'll draw back a bloody stump.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions

Chill.
Lol! Look at you. You write an entire thesis to promote your point of view. The moment someone pushes back at you, you tell them to chill. There was nothing earth shattering presented. I simply expressed what I got out of it. If you want to disagree then fine, but spare me the rest of it. It didn't merit the lecture :facepalm: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I agree with that...it was a schtick. But I wouldn't go looking for debate on this thread. You'll draw back a bloody stump.
oh spare me the victim nonsense. We're perfectly welcoming of your views, even if we often disagree. Where you trip yourself up is when you presume to lecture, shame or patronise. If you would cut that nonsense out and actually engage with the argument itself (and not the personalities) without impugning how you think we feel, or our values, you would find the debate hospitable, and probably stimulating. Have you ever considered that your need to do that is because of you can't or aren't willing to sustain the argument?

Reactions: mrzz

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
When you say things like, “kids are generating chemical castration on themselves” I don’t know what you expect to get back. You threw kids under a bus because your ideology demands it, but you expect civil conversation about it? I’ve said it before, the left have gone rogue. So long as they’re attacking women, children and gays, they’re unelectable. They can’t be trusted. They’ve dropped “following the science” and taken up voodoo, or something equally deranged.

There’s no bloody stump though. You’re always welcome to argue your position…

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 8540