Reactions
haha! he's a complete joke. I find it all very annoying

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
nehmeth said:
federberg said:
haha! Those are Federesque stats

Roger has a bit of a gauntlet to run to get to Novak... I'm expecting that Gulbis will play him tough. Should he get past Ernie, Tomas is looking very solid here - on clay!

Of course Novak has Jo and then Milos to look forward to. :nono

I'm not holding out too much hope to be honest. I wouldn't be shocked if it's a Gulbis Novak semi. I'm hoping for good things at Wimbledon

At RG I really want to see a Novak Rafa final, and I'm backing Novak. Roger would just intrude on the party!

Tennis Miller

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
nehmeth said:
You just never know which leg Murray will grab at after his opponent beats him on a shot. It was the right leg getting massaged yesterday, and he's grabbing at the left one today. :nono

I like Murray a lot, but I am so EFFING [ yes, EFFING] tired of the leg grab after a lost point. Why NEVER after winning a point?

Cheers

TM

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Tennis Miller said:
nehmeth said:
You just never know which leg Murray will grab at after his opponent beats him on a shot. It was the right leg getting massaged yesterday, and he's grabbing at the left one today. :nono

I like Murray a lot, but I am so EFFING [ yes, EFFING] tired of the leg grab after a lost point. Why NEVER after winning a point?

Cheers

TM

To be fair to Andy - at least he's not tugging the same 'leg' between every point like another player out there.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Normally I would want Kohly to win this sort of match. But I can't help feeling if he does, it's more of a spoiler than hoping he goes much further. So I guess I want Andy to win. Still it's hard for me to actually support Murray!

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
The more I watch this Gulbis Fed match the more I think Fed should just lay siege to his forehand. All good things will come of that

TsarMatt

Major Winner
Reactions
Well done, Murray. I wanted him to win, if only to become a potential challenger for Nadal in the semis, provided he makes it that far.