Roland Garros - Day 7, Saturday May 30 - Order of Play

TsarMatt

Major Winner
Reactions
Let's hope Nick had sex before today's match. :snicker

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I admit I haven't really been able to focus on any match of his until this one. He hits the ball big. Can you imagine what he's going to be like when he gains a bit more control? Definite future number 1 I think. And thank goodness it's going to be someone I can stand watching!

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Just wish he had a one handed backhand though! :)

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
federberg said:
I admit I haven't really been able to focus on any match of his until this one. He hits the ball big. Can you imagine what he's going to be like when he gains a bit more control? Definite future number 1 I think. And thank goodness it's going to be someone I can stand watching!

I would prefer a ton of players above him, but he is definitely entertaining to watch, huge game. Lacks brains though, that will hurt him.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Yeah mentally he is def not there (yet).

5 - 2 down in the second.

Good news is that I get to see Djokovic sooner.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Just got home from work to find Murray up a set and a break! :clap

And now up by 2 breaks and Kyrgios calls the trainer.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
It appears to be attributed to a wrist injury. That's too bad. Anyways don't really have a preference between Murray and Kyrgios, I like the "new" Murray enough not to want him to lose.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Denisovich said:
federberg said:

I would prefer a ton of players above him, but he is definitely entertaining to watch, huge game. Lacks brains though, that will hurt him.

Give it time. If he can get that control, he'll be terrifying. He's just young

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^ I think given the way the Murray match is going, it's time to switch to Nole

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Kokkinakis is another player I haven't really watched. What a talent. He seems comfortable from the baseline against Novak. Early days of course. I can't imagine he'll be able to sustain the resistance against Novak given his 5 setter, but his game does look cleaner than Nick's. A lot of power there as well

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Thank goodness for Eurosport 1 and 2 in England. Just flicking between to watch Novak and Andy. Spending more time on the Novak match now though. Don't think the other is going to last more than another 20 minutes

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
3 break points for Nole.. A day of potential could fizzle out in no time at all! :puzzled

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Are there any legit streams for this in the U.S. I had no idea espn wasn't the provider on the weekend.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Riotbeard said:
Are there any legit streams for this in the U.S. I had no idea espn wasn't the provider on the weekend.

Have you tried some of the streaming Apps on the iPad?

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
federberg said:
Thank goodness for Eurosport 1 and 2 in England. Just flicking between to watch Novak and Andy. Spending more time on the Novak match now though. Don't think the other is going to last more than another 20 minutes

youre lucky ive been condemned to a stream for the novak match.