Rogers Cup 2018, Toronto, Canada, ATP Masters

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Great game from the hero to break! Man, I'm impressed by this kid. He's got a lot of game.

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
I do like this kid even if he wasn't Greek. Very nice all around game and seems to have a good attitude. Seems to be a stark contrast to a certain Greek Aussie.
Hey I am a Turk and I like the Greek ! There are no borders when it comes to single handed backhands. Plus we eat the same shit :)

Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
He does need to improve his challenges and even when he does it. The only one he got right was a 40-0 point that he shouldn't waste an early challenge on.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
What is really pissing me of is this weekend is the biggest Greek street festival in downtown Toronto and I have to be at work...Missing a lot of good food.:cry:

They just talked about that festival on espn here. Sounds like a good one, said it's the biggest Greek fest in North America. Apprently Stefanos went there last night.

Reactions: Murat Baslamisli

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Good hold there from KA. I know the game after a break is tough to hold but this one, after the opponent stops a few games of bleeding, is also tough. Anderson will be looking to get it back here.

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
They just talked about that festival on espn here. Sounds like a good one, said it's the biggest Greek fest in North America. Apprently Stefanos went there last night.
It is a huge event. A major street closed for maybe 3-4 miles, food vendors left and right, live music. Great event. I was pretty positive someone would take him there.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
It is a huge event. A major street closed for maybe 3-4 miles, food vendors left and right, live music. Great event. I was pretty positive someone would take him there.

Apparently there are a lot of Greeks in Toronto as Tsitsipas is getting some good support. I have a feeling he will quickly be a fan favorite with his game and charisma.

Reactions: Murat Baslamisli

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Clutch youngling. Poor slice for a 1HBH though.

KA hitting big right now

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
He manages to get out of this tight service game. The grit Stefanos displays is very impressive.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Apparently there are a lot of Greeks in Toronto as Tsitsipas is getting some good support. I have a feeling he will quickly be a fan favorite with his game and charisma.
Already has more fans on this forum than Sasha Zverev, who has been known for 3 years all over the world.
Stefanos turned pro just 2 years ago, when Zverev was already a top 100 player.
But Stefanos rocketed to the top as well in only 2 years.
What is not to like about that?

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
What is really pissing me of is this weekend is the biggest Greek street festival in downtown Toronto and I have to be at work...Missing a lot of good food.:cry:
You just mentioned your cuisine is similar. Your fridge should be full of those goodies :)

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Already has more fans on this forum than Sasha Zverev, who has been known for 3 years all over the world.
Stefanos turned pro just 2 years ago, when Zverev was already a top 100 player.
But Stefanos rocketed to the top as well in only 2 years.
What is not to like about that?

This guy definitely seems more mentally stable than Sascha and I'd say more of a natural all-courter. But for now Sascha has more polished weapons and experience near the top.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Nice hold after a weary start to the game. I will say he looks fresher in this 3rd set than the one yesterday.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
This guy definitely seems more mentally stable than Sascha and I'd say more of a natural all-courter. But for now Sascha has more polished weapons and experience near the top.
Of course, Sasha has 3 more years experience on the Pro tour.