Thanks for pointing out the mistake on Home/Away DF,

Colts / Bengals Bengals
Giants / Jaguars Jaguars
Vikings / 49ers Vikings
Ravens / Bills Bills
Patriots / Texans Pats
Packers / Bears Bears changing to Packers
Chargers / Chiefs Chiefs

So, I'm backing your boys now considering it's a home game.

Figured that might change it a bit :)

I'm cautiously optimistic on the Packers. The division is going to be surprisingly tough because the Bears look a lot stronger this year. If GB starts 2-0 (home Vs Bears and Vikings) that'd be a sign that they will be strong this year. They've been missing out on big signings and trades for too long which is what makes them a poorly run organization.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No idea, but I'll give it a whirl:

Colts at Bengals - COLTS
Giants at Jaguars - JAGS
Vikings at 49ers - VIKINGS
Ravens at Bills - RAVENS
Patriots at Texans - PATS
Packers at Bears - PACKERS
Chiefs at Chargers - CHARGERS

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
No idea, but I'll give it a whirl:

Colts at Bengals - COLTS
Giants at Jaguars - JAGS
Vikings at 49ers - VIKINGS
Ravens at Bills - RAVENS
Patriots at Texans - PATS
Packers at Bears - PACKERS
Chiefs at Chargers - CHARGERS

@Moxie Hey Mox, see my earlier post, all the home and away teams are actually switched. It is Bears @ Packers, Texans @ Pats. Etc. that may or may not change some picks.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
@Moxie Hey Mox, see my earlier post, all the home and away teams are actually switched. It is Bears @ Packers, Texans @ Pats. Etc. that may or may not change some picks.
Very kind of you, especially to imply that I put any thought into my picks. I'll switch to pick the Giants, then and keep the rest. :D

Reactions: DarthFed

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
This new roughing the passer rule is bogus. These guys already get all kinds of protection, now you can't go into them w/ your entire body weight. WTF? They are just making this sport unwatchable

Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
This new roughing the passer rule is bogus. These guys already get all kinds of protection, now you can't go into them w/ your entire body weight. WTF? They are just making this sport unwatchable

It's become way too much and it only gets worse

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Team is fucking trash as always. You don't cut out only two of the three tumors. And new GM had a shit offseason too.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Good stand by the Pack to keep them out of the end zone

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Good stand by the Pack to keep them out of the end zone

Good stand? They're making Trubisky look like the second coming of Christ. Zero energy on either side of the ball, a common occurrence with McFatty, one of the worst coaches in football.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Darth, they could be down 14 pts. The lead is still manageable. I have no doubt they will get it going in the next few min

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Darth, they could be down 14 pts. The lead is still manageable. I have no doubt they will get it going in the next few min

I have no doubt they won't. Bears are going to be good this year, packers are one of the worst teams in football if Rodgers doesn't play out of this world. And he isn't getting younger. Thankfully this is the last year of McCarthy, they made a huge mistake not getting rid of him 4 years ago

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Wow what a surprise, a swinging door offensive line leads to another major Rodgers injury. At least we paid him 33 million a year to get hurt. 2-14 here we come

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Still looks like we have a bottom 5 defense in the NFL as usual. Getting shredded by scrubs. Rodgers isn't hurt too bad apparently but we are still staring a season ending 0-2 start if they lose to Minnesota.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
LOL Bears!!!! Rodgers on one knee rams them where it hurts :)

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Lol man. What I have I told you about giving up on matches too early?

In my defense it looked like a serious knee injury for Rodgers. I don't remember seeing someone getting carted off the field and then coming back into the game. If you'd have told me at the half that Rodgers would play I'd have given them a small chance. With Kizer in that'd have been a 30-3 final probably.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
@DarthFed But Kizer was in for a fair bit and the Bears did nothing to build the lead. I feel asleep so I have the distinct pleasure of watching hilites this morning. Can't win a pro game scoring 6 points in the 2nd half. I told you the Bears will barely have a winning record this year. I like some of the moves they made, but it's the first year under a new coach. They need time to gel. Maybe next year or the year after that. But nobody listens to me anyway so I'll just shut up now. o_O

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
@DarthFed But Kizer was in for a fair bit and the Bears did nothing to build the lead. I feel asleep so I have the distinct pleasure of watching hilites this morning. Can't win a pro game scoring 6 points in the 2nd half. I told you the Bears will barely have a winning record this year. I like some of the moves they made, but it's the first year under a new coach. They need time to gel. Maybe next year or the year after that. But nobody listens to me anyway so I'll just shut up now. o_O

Kizer was actually in for less than a quarter I think. Rodgers got hurt early in the 2nd and it went from 10-0 to 20-0 by the time he got on the field in the 3rd but 7 of those points was on Mack's pick 6.

The Bears offense was poor after the first two drives of the game. Also they are going to be crucified for that 3rd and 1 pass play at the end of the game when a first down would've basically ended the game. That was one of the dumber play calls since the Atlanta and Seattle SB losses to New England.

I think they will be 8-8 or 9-7 this year assuming Trubisky doesn't become a good QB yet. He started hot but got way worse as the game went on. But a decent QB is all that team is missing. We might look back on this disaster as the reason the Bears missed the playoffs.

As for GB, that offensive line is a dumpster fire, Mack is a beast but they were also getting dominated by everyone else on that line. Rodgers will get knocked out eventually, maybe even this next week against Minnesota. A couple more bad hits to the leg/knee and it would be the end of the season for the one man team.