NFL Pick n Pass 2018/2019 Season

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Lot of big upsets yesterday. Big time loss by the Pats which will hurt their chances for HFA. Falcons loss really hurts their chances to get back in playoff race. Defending champion Eagles are pretty much done too. Their schedule gets a lot harder

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Week 10

Saints @ Bengals SAINTS (Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, Federberg, Kskate2, Moxie)
Lions @ Bears BEARS (Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, Federberg, Kskate2, Moxie)
Jags @ Colts COLTS (Billie, DarthFed, Federberg, Kskate2, Moxie)
Redskins @ Tampa REDSKINS (Billie, Federberg, Kskate2, Moxie)
Dolphins @ Green Bay PACKERS (Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, Federberg, Kskate2, Moxie)
Seahawks @ LA Rams RAMS (Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, Federberg, Kskate2, Moxie)
Falcons @ Browns BROWNS ()

Week 10 Scores

9 Billie (6+3)
9 Federberg (6+3)
9 Kskate2 (6+3)
9 Moxie (6+3)
5 DarthFed
4 Britbox
3 Jelenafan - Late submission. 3 pts (last place -1) as per rules.

@Billie hits the top of the leaderboard.

Leaderboard after Week 10

61 - @Billie (52+9)
60 - @DarthFed (55+5)
59 - @Federberg (50+9)
57 - @kskate2 (48+9)
55 - @Moxie (46+9)
54 - @britbox (50+4)
54 - @Jelenafan (51+3)

Next Week (Week 11)

@kskate2 - you are up next for picks. Sunday games only.

Reactions: Billie

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Week 11 Games:
Texans @ Redskins
Eagles @ Saints
Bengals @ Ravens
Bucs @ Giants
Broncos @ Chargers
Panthers @ Lions
Vikings @ Bears

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Lot of big upsets yesterday. Big time loss by the Pats which will hurt their chances for HFA. Falcons loss really hurts their chances to get back in playoff race. Defending champion Eagles are pretty much done too. Their schedule gets a lot harder

Watching the Patriots game replay against the Titans now on NFL cable! It's amusing how much credit this team gets, but they can go to an inferior team with no offense to speak of and find a way to get wiped out! I guess if they do lose HFA, they may be in serious trouble with the "old man" who doesn't perform well outside of Gillette Stadium! It isn't an aberration seeing them look this bad after Detroit handled them a couple months ago at Ford Field! :whistle: :nono: :facepalm: :eek: :rolleyes:

Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Watching the Patriots game replay against the Titans now on NFL cable! It's amusing how much credit this team gets, but they can go to an inferior team with no offense to speak of and find a way to get wiped out! I guess if they do lose HFA, they may be in serious trouble with the "old man" who doesn't perform well outside of Gillette Stadium! It isn't an aberration seeing them look this bad after Detroit handled them a couple months ago at Ford Field! :whistle: :nono: :facepalm: :eek: :rolleyes:

They'll still get 12 wins and a first round bye at least. They always do...

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Time for McCarthy to get the fucking axe already. If you look up retard in the dictionary there will be a picture of him. Good fucking riddance, thanks for nothing but awful memories. Don't have a heart attack on the way out of Green Bay. Rodgers hasn't been good enough to make up for the clown this year, he's had a bad season for his standards.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Time for McCarthy to get the fucking axe already. If you look up retard in the dictionary there will be a picture of him. Good fucking riddance, thanks for nothing but awful memories. Don't have a heart attack on the way out of Green Bay. Rodgers hasn't been good enough to make up for the clown this year, he's had a bad season for his standards.

McCarthy's the worst when it comes to time management and challenges! He's usually wrong either way! Being unable to challenge that Seattle catch late certainly cost them tonight, but again, wtf happened to their time outs? I'd have more sympathy for the team if Rodger's hadn't grabbed so much in his contract; obviously unwilling to give a hometown discount! The defense will always stink trying to so called "bend but not break!" They always seem to give up the big play when they least need it to happen! :whistle::nono: :cuckoo: :eek: :rolleyes:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
McCarthy's the worst when it comes to time management and challenges! He's usually wrong either way! Being unable to challenge that Seattle catch late certainly cost them tonight, but again, wtf happened to their time outs? I'd have more sympathy for the team if Rodger's hadn't grabbed so much in his contract; obviously unwilling to give a hometown discount! The defense will always stink trying to so called "bend but not break!" They always seem to give up the big play when they least need it to happen! :whistle::nono: :cuckoo: :eek: :rolleyes:

He is the worst period. Worst thing this state has seen since Dahmer.

Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I'm trying to watch the sports' shows about the game! It was a lot more rational on ESPN's "First Take!" Stephen A. has mass respect for Aaron Rodgers and condemns Mike M. who should be gone as you said! The other show on Fox Sports, "Undisputed" almost makes me shake with rage! I have no idea why I allow Skip "Baseless" Bayless to just drive me insane with his idiotic banter! He makes excuses and lauds "The GOAT" called Tom Brady, but undermines A-Rod at every opportunity and it just makes no sense! Rodgers makes a play of 50+ yards and what does Baseless say? "He threw it on his back foot and if he had thrown it 1 more yard, we would be having another conversation!" He's such a D!CK, I just can't stand it! He's such a hypocrite that allow Brady "whatever" and Rodgers can't do enough! What an A-Hole! :whistle: :nono: :facepalm: :banghead: :cuckoo: :eek: :sick:

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Tough games this week, not feeling confident at all, but here it goes:

Texans @ Redskins -------------------------------- Redskins
Eagles @ Saints ------------------------------------ Saints
Bengals @ Ravens -------------------------------- Ravens
Bucs @ Giants -------------------------------------- Giants
Broncos @ Chargers ------------------------------ Chargers
Panthers @ Lions ---------------------------------- Lions
Vikings @ Bears ------------------------------------ Bears

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Texans @ Redskins Texans
Eagles @ Saints Saints
Bengals @ Ravens Bengals
Bucs @ Giants Giants
Broncos @ Chargers Chargers
Panthers @ Lions Panthers
Vikings @ Bears Bears

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Skins
Nola
Ravens
NYG
Chargers
Caro
Minny.
Just don't trust Da Bears :nono:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Texans @ Redskins REDSKINS
Eagles @ Saints SAINTS
Bengals @ Ravens RAVENS
Bucs @ Giants GIANTS
Broncos @ Chargers CHARGERS
Panthers @ Lions PANTHERS
Vikings @ Bears BEARS

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Texans @ Redskins REDSKINS
Eagles @ Saints SAINTS
Bengals @ Ravens BENGALS
Bucs @ Giants BUCS
Broncos @ Chargers CHARGERS
Panthers @ Lions PANTHERS
Vikings @ Bears BEARS

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm trying to watch the sports' shows about the game! It was a lot more rational on ESPN's "First Take!" Stephen A. has mass respect for Aaron Rodgers and condemns Mike M. who should be gone as you said! The other show on Fox Sports, "Undisputed" almost makes me shake with rage! I have no idea why I allow Skip "Baseless" Bayless to just drive me insane with his idiotic banter! He makes excuses and lauds "The GOAT" called Tom Brady, but undermines A-Rod at every opportunity and it just makes no sense! Rodgers makes a play of 50+ yards and what does Baseless say? "He threw it on his back foot and if he had thrown it 1 more yard, we would be having another conversation!" He's such a D!CK, I just can't stand it! He's such a hypocrite that allow Brady "whatever" and Rodgers can't do enough! What an A-Hole! :whistle: :nono: :facepalm: :banghead: :cuckoo: :eek: :sick:

You're missing the giant elephant in the room. Brady is a team player who will re-negotiate contracts to help the team.... Rodgers is a greedy bastard who despite being more talented than Brady half kills the team with his "me first" contract negotiations. That's one of the big reasons why Brady and the Pats write history while the Packers and Rodgers are a mere footnote.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
You're missing the giant elephant in the room. Brady is a team player who will re-negotiate contracts to help the team.... Rodgers is a greedy bastard who despite being more talented than Brady half kills the team with his "me first" contract negotiations. That's one of the big reasons why Brady and the Pats write history while the Packers and Rodgers are a mere footnote.

What was the Packers' reasons for sucking the past 7 years while Rodgers was on a much cheaper contract? I'd say the salary cap is a small reason the Packers have had limited success, their prior GM barely ever utilized free agency or trades. He was draft and develop and would carry over a lot of the salary cap year after year in order to resign his guys.

Anyways I do wish that Rodgers had taken a discount but I'm also a little surprised he stayed with what is clearly a loser franchise. But he isn't a footnote unless pretty much all but a couple QB's in NFL history are footnotes.

Brady's wife makes a lot more money than him. I don't think that can be understated. The Pats success has a lot to do with possibly the greatest coach in sports history, one who knows when to make big trades and free agent signings as well.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
What was the Packers' reasons for sucking the past 7 years while Rodgers was on a much cheaper contract? I'd say the salary cap is a small reason the Packers have had limited success, their prior GM barely ever utilized free agency or trades. He was draft and develop and would carry over a lot of the salary cap year after year in order to resign his guys.

Anyways I do wish that Rodgers had taken a discount but I'm also a little surprised he stayed with what is clearly a loser franchise. But he isn't a footnote unless pretty much all but a couple QB's in NFL history are footnotes.

Brady's wife makes a lot more money than him. I don't think that can be understated. The Pats success has a lot to do with possibly the greatest coach in sports history, one who knows when to make big trades and free agent signings as well.

Footnote in comparison to Brady. Pats success also has a lot to do with managing the cap and getting buy-in from key players.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

LOL, as you know I’m a big Brady fan ( saw both Brady and Rodgers at their showdown in Foxboro)
Yet even I have second hand embarasment on Bayless fangirling ways with Tom.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Footnote in comparison to Brady. Pats success also has a lot to do with managing the cap and getting buy-in from key players.

They get it done regardless of who is in there bud. That goes way beyond the salary cap or just getting lucky with drafts. And that even includes QB's. I won't take anything away from Brady, he's got the rings and accolades to prove he's the GOAT qb but Belichick went 11-5 with Matt Cassel at QB and recently was 3-1 with Jimmy G (good QB) and Jacoby Brissett, a 3rd string scrub who started against the #1 defense in the league and won 27-0. Add it up and most think Billy Boy is the main straw that stirs that drink.