Nadalites – Rafa Nadal Talk

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Why so bitter Holy Mox,
my friend NadalGoat2 and I just joke around.
Why this ugly interruption from you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought it was funny! You're the one who needs to go with weird comparisons...we were talking about sports. Back to calling others bitter now, are you? You've been nothing but bitter for a month now. :lulz1:

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
I thought it was funny! You're the one who needs to go with weird comparisons...we were talking about sports. Back to calling others bitter now, are you? You've been nothing but bitter for a month now. :lulz1:

Ah ok, well I didn’t get this kind of Humor. Espacially from a saint like you.
Sorry my fault.
I’m just reacting to the shit for a month now.

How about to change your name in Nadoxie?

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
even N.Kygrios who dislikes Nadal said his the greatest player of all time ahead of both Djokovic and Federer at least kygrios is a honest man unlike some Djokovic and Federer fanboys LOL, maybe Kygrios can get a job cleaning Nadal 20 major titles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nadalfan2013

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
even N.Kygrios who dislikes Nadal said his the greatest player of all time ahead of both Djokovic and Federer at least kygrios is a honest man unlike some Djokovic and Federer fanboys LOL, maybe Kygrios can get a job cleaning Nadal 20 major titles.

Haha, Of course a cleaning job for this fake Aussie clowntard kyrgios would be nice.

I read something different: Fed is still considered to be GOAT.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Haha, Of course a cleaning job for this fake Aussie clowntard kyrgios would be nice.

I read something different: Fed is still considered to be GOAT.

of course your right Nadal cleaner kyrgios said Federer is goat as well, his all over place one day kyrgios is saying Federer the goat than the next day his saying Nadal most likely the goat that a headcase. kyrgios also said Murray is one of greatest of all time? on top of all that see the fool us Aussies have to deal with your right kyrgios is fake Aussie for sure.

Reactions: Bonaca

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Wow Andrej is cleaning the court from German dust.
What a pleasure to watch!

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sorry my fault.

You don't get this kind of humor? Says the guy who thinks Christ on the Cross is an acceptable joke? I just riffed off of it.

Listen to yourself: you're bitter and angry. It affects your sense of humor. I can see that it's been a rough patch for Djokovic fans, and I guess today didn't make it any easier. Just please try to stop acting like you're the wounded party and everyone else is mean and partizan. You send plenty of round-house punches, and you act all offended when they come back.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
You don't get this kind of humor? Says the guy who thinks Christ on the Cross is an acceptable joke? I just riffed off of it.

Listen to yourself: you're bitter and angry. It affects your sense of humor. I can see that it's been a rough patch for Djokovic fans, and I guess today didn't make it any easier. Just please try to stop acting like you're the wounded party and everyone else is mean and partizan. You send plenty of round-house punches, and you act all offended when they come back.

It is funny how one sided you look at this.
You don’t take the bullshit into account that is coming from bobotards for a month now?
You are commenting every fucking piece that is written about Nadal and criticising me for answering these *****?

don't make your white dress dirtier than necessary.

Today is not worth to talk about. Everyone could see he didn’t put anything into it after reaching the goal. Jesus it’s an 500 event.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sorry my fault.

About time to stop telling everyone you are so butt hurt?

So much for the tough talk before, you are a tiny little whinger

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It is funny how one sided you look at this.
You don’t take the bullshit into account that is coming from bobotards for a month now?
You are commenting every fucking piece that is written about Nadal and criticising me for answering these *****?

don't make your white dress dirtier than necessary.

Today is not worth to talk about. Everyone could see he didn’t put anything into it after reaching the goal. Jesus it’s an 500 event.

If so, he pretty much insulted the fans who paid to see. When a player shows no integrity, can’t blame the fans who don’t like him.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
If so, he pretty much insulted the fans who paid to see. When a player shows no integrity, can’t blame the fans who don’t like him.

Not if so, it’s a fact you can look it up simpy.

Has nothing to do with integrity, I call it cleverness in professional sports.
Did you ever compete simpy in any sport except couch-sitting?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Not if so, it’s a fact you can look it up simpy.

Has nothing to do with integrity, I call it cleverness in professional sports.
Did you ever compete simpy in any sport except couch-sitting?

If a player deliberately gives away matches, he should be investigated for match fixing.....and kicked out.

Yet Bonehead says it’s clever. dickhead much?

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Interview in Spanish:

English Translation:

Q. What are you afraid of? It's said darkness, dogs
Rafa: Those are just jokes. I'm afraid of illness. I'm afraid for those I love.

Q .Are you also afraid of Covid?
Rafa: Not for me. I'm still young & my body still responds. But, if I get infected, I can infect people at risk. I'm worried for my parents, my family. For my community. It's the toughest time in our life. That's why it's the time to fight for things more important than a tennis match. We must have faith.

Q. How should we face the Covid crisis?
Rafa: With respect. Towards ourselves, towards our beloved ones and towards others. And then with responsibility and logic. You can die from the virus, but also from hunger. The blow to the economy has been really severe. We must find the balance between health and work, between health and social protection. Safety is key, but so are freedom and dignity.

Q. Unlike many of your colleagues who have taken refuge in tax havens, you pay your taxes in Spain. Are you proud of being Spanish?
Rafa: I'm Spanish. And I'm happy to be so. Of course, when the tax bill arrives, I'm a little less happy, but I've had the good fortune to be born in a country with many virtues, which gave me a good life.

Q. You're named after your grandfather, Rafael Nadal, musician.
Rafa: Conductor. After the civil war he brought Beethoven's Ninth Symphony to the village. He later conducted Alfredo Kraus, the tenor. I was very close to my grandfather. His death was a terrible pain.

Q. People wonder what's the reason for your ritual: the 2 sips of water from 2 bottles, not to walk on the lines... Superstition?
Rafa: No. I'm not superstitious. Otherwise, I'd change the ritual with each defeat. I'm not even a slave to the routine: my life changes constantly, always traveling. And competing is very different from training. What you call tics is a way of putting my head in order, for me, who usually am very messy. It's a way to focus and silence the voices within. In order not to listen to the voice that tells me that I will lose, or to the one, even more dangerous, that tells me that I will win.

Q. You have been with the same woman all your life. When did you meet her?
Rafa: We've known each other since forever, ever since we were kids. Mery is my point of stability.

Q. Is it true that behind your 2009 crisis there was the crisis between your parents?
Rafa: It's true. That year they separated, although only for a period. I suffered very much from it because without my family I would have done nothing.

Q. It is usually said that you're less talented than Federer. However, some deny it. What do you think?
Rafa: What is talent? Each of us has his own talent. To some it all comes easy, others know how to stay on court for longer. You can have the talent to write a good article in half an hour, but if one of your colleagues can work for six straight hours and come up with an excellent article, he will be a more talented journalist than you.

Q. Do you believe in God?
Rafa: I don't know, and I don't ask myself. For me the important thing is to behave well, to help those in need. I believe in good people. And if after all God exists, it'll be wonderful.

Q. How do you imagine the afterlife?
Rafa: I don't imagine it.

Q. Why do you never throw your racket?
Rafa: Because as a child I was taught that it must not be done. It is me who makes mistakes, not the racket.

:clap:

Last edited:

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Q. It is usually said that you're less talented than Federer. However, some deny it. What do you think?
Rafa: What is talent? Each of us has his own talent. To some it all comes easy, others know how to stay on court for longer. You can have the talent to write a good article in half an hour, but if one of your colleagues can work for six straight hours and come up with an excellent article, he will be a more talented journalist than you.

Best answer ever.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Interview in Spanish:

English Translation:

Q. What are you afraid of? It's said darkness, dogs
Rafa: Those are just jokes. I'm afraid of illness. I'm afraid for those I love.

Q .Are you also afraid of Covid?
Rafa: Not for me. I'm still young & my body still responds. But, if I get infected, I can infect people at risk. I'm worried for my parents, my family. For my community. It's the toughest time in our life. That's why it's the time to fight for things more important than a tennis match. We must have faith.

Q. How should we face the Covid crisis?
Rafa: With respect. Towards ourselves, towards our beloved ones and towards others. And then with responsibility and logic. You can die from the virus, but also from hunger. The blow to the economy has been really severe. We must find the balance between health and work, between health and social protection. Safety is key, but so are freedom and dignity.

Q. Unlike many of your colleagues who have taken refuge in tax havens, you pay your taxes in Spain. Are you proud of being Spanish?
Rafa: I'm Spanish. And I'm happy to be so. Of course, when the tax bill arrives, I'm a little less happy, but I've had the good fortune to be born in a country with many virtues, which gave me a good life.

Q. You're named after your grandfather, Rafael Nadal, musician.
Rafa: Conductor. After the civil war he brought Beethoven's Ninth Symphony to the village. He later conducted Alfredo Kraus, the tenor. I was very close to my grandfather. His death was a terrible pain.

Q. People wonder what's the reason for your ritual: the 2 sips of water from 2 bottles, not to walk on the lines... Superstition?
Rafa: No. I'm not superstitious. Otherwise, I'd change the ritual with each defeat. I'm not even a slave to the routine: my life changes constantly, always traveling. And competing is very different from training. What you call tics is a way of putting my head in order, for me, who usually am very messy. It's a way to focus and silence the voices within. In order not to listen to the voice that tells me that I will lose, or to the one, even more dangerous, that tells me that I will win.

Q. You have been with the same woman all your life. When did you meet her?
Rafa: We've known each other since forever, ever since we were kids. Mery is my point of stability.

Q. Is it true that behind your 2009 crisis there was the crisis between your parents?
Rafa: It's true. That year they separated, although only for a period. I suffered very much from it because without my family I would have done nothing.

Q. Do you believe in God?
Rafa: I don't know, and I don't ask myself. For me the important thing is to behave well, to help those in need. I believe in good people. And if after all God exists, it'll be wonderful.

Q. How do you imagine the afterlife?
Rafa: I don't imagine it.

Q. Why do you never throw your racket?
Rafa: Because as a child I was taught that it must not be done. It is me who makes mistakes, not the racket.

:clap:

As i thought before, a simple minded good man with lots of tics.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Best answer ever.

Haha yes Good answer.
The first journalist is more talented, the second the better worker/ more discipline.
Who saves more energy? Who is smarter?
That for Nadal coudnt do anything beside tennis to stay behind Rogers ass.