The GOAT
Reactions
  • Angry
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Relax ? watch how you post comments thank you very much
I posted that there would be no ceremony in the first place for Rafa if your memory serves you well.
Okay.. I wasnt talking about the ceremony.. My basic premise was that if Rafa gave his body more time to heal , he may decide to extend his career longer. That's it.
All this attacking someone if they don't agree with what you posted weeks ago, is it worth it? Listen to Rafa and his feelings are just what I expected when he said that he NEVER said he wasnt gonna play Roma again. Why Nemeth felt the need to throw you a life line knowing that you're gonna go nuclear again is why I asked What does he mean that you were. That's it for me. You can have the last word on this non issue. Good Grief.

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Okay.. I wasnt talking about the ceremony.. My basic premise was that if Rafa gave his body more time to heal , he may decide to extend his career longer. That's it.
All this attacking someone if they don't agree with what you posted weeks ago, is it worth it? Listen to Rafa and his feelings are just what I expected when he said that he NEVER said he wasnt gonna play Roma again. Why Nemeth felt the need to throw you a life line know that you're gonna go nuclear again is why I asked What does he mean that you were. That's it for me. You can have the last word on this non issue. Good Grief.

Well I was talking about the ceremony, to start with, not Rome?
Rome was yesterdays lunch
I have no problem with different points of view
I do have a problem with postings that are incorrect
Just ignore my posts from now on, Enough is Enough, I am not going to cop your condescending remarks, not on this post on other posts at TF of late as well.
Thanks again for letting me have the last word.!

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Well I was talking about the ceremony, to start with, not Rome?
Rome was yesterdays lunch
I have no problem with different points of view
I do have a problem with postings that are incorrect
Just ignore my posts from now on, Enough is Enough,
You do that to everyone, you get caught up in your "feelings" and tell everyone to ignore your posts. That's not the truth when you say "I have no problem with different points of view". I cant think of anyone that has disagreed with you and you haven't attacked them. Remember Britbox's greatest message was " debate the post not the poster". That's all from me because again you have to get the last word in.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
You do that to everyone, you get caught up in your "feelings" and tell everyone to ignore your posts. That's not the truth when you say "I have no problem with different points of view". I cant think of anyone that has disagreed with you and you haven't attacked them. Remember Britbox's greatest message was " debate the post not the poster". That's all from me because again you have to get the last word in.
Please stop I am not interested in this personal attack against me? go back and read what you said about me just now? of course I am going to ask you what do you mean? You should also debate the post not the poster thank you very much?
I did not know you were keeping tabs on me with the amount of times I have apparently attacked people according to you?
I feel you have too much time on your hands?
You did say I could have the last word and I did, thank you very much
End of conversation as I am actually watching a tennis match? strange that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: the AntiPusher

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Explain what do you mean she is correct? Lord knows this is going to spawn some epic responses.
Not a Nadal fan, so I don’t post here. Neither will I get into a discussion. Just posted the article to say that Margaret was correct when she said Mauresmo cancelled the celebration for Nadal because he told them he was not sure he was done this year..

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Not a Nadal fan, so I don’t post here. Neither will I get into a discussion. Just posted the article to say that Margaret was correct when she said Mauresmo cancelled the celebration for Nadal because he told them he was not sure he was done this year..
Thanks Nehmeth, I only came back on to see what you posted, you dont need to get caught up in this crap lol!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
You can laugh all you want to AP
Stop with your lectures to me for starters and stop personally attacking me full stop!
Debate the Post Not the Poster I suggest you take that on board for yourself,
At least I know your true colours towards me!
Enough!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
As I posted that Rafa has left for home, in Mallorca today and will be playing in a golf charity tournament in June,
When I get any more updated and correct info from Rafa if he does decide to play a smaller clay tournament before the Olympics I will post

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
You can laugh all you want to AP
Stop with your lectures to me for starters and stop personally attacking me full stop!
Debate the Post Not the Poster I suggest you take that on board for yourself,
At least I know your true colours towards me!
Enough!
MM @MargaretMcAleer I wasn't laughing at you I was laughing because how Nehmeth responded. I NEVER had anything against you and I wasn't keeping tabs on you. I was just saying I NEVER attack you, I just disagree with you perspective about Rafa's not extending his career past this year. You know I have love for all my ladies @MargaretMcAleer @Moxie and @kskate2 and Rob I always appreciate his thoughts and expertise on tennis.. let's move on from this one. Thanks Nice lady .. @Moxie Where are you? :)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
MM @MargaretMcAleer I wasn't laughing at you I was laughing because how Nehmeth responded. I NEVER had anything against you and I wasn't keeping tabs on you. I was just saying I NEVER attack you, I just disagree with you perspective about Rafa's not extending his career past this year. You know I have love for all my ladies @MargaretMcAleer @Moxie and @kskate2 and Rob I always appreciate his thoughts and expertise on tennis.. let's move on from this one. Thanks Nice lady ..
Well it didnt come across like that to me today okay, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, lets move on okay I dont want to argue with you as we have always got on, of course I dont always agree with you and vice a versa.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well. I have said it before on FB and social media. He is over. The brash Rafa fans won't acknowledge it. Also the man doesn't have anything left to prove to anybody. Expecting him to come back in a big way or win big tournaments at the moment is unreasonable and puts an enormous pressure on him. Let him retire with the head held high.
Hi, Shivashish. Nadal doesn't play because the fans are pressuring him. It's not like we took up a petition. ;) He plays because he wants to. As long as he plays, I will support him, and hold out hopes for him. Hopes are different than "expectations." Anyway, when he DOES retire, it will surely be with his head held high...why should it be otherwise? If the last chapter is less than epic, so be it. Sure, there's an argument for quitting on top, but only if that's the way he had wanted. Roger limped to the finish, too. Does that make his career any less? I don't think so.

Shivashish Sarkar

Major Winner
Reactions
Hi, Shivashish. Nadal doesn't play because the fans are pressuring him. It's not like we took up a petition. ;) He plays because he wants to. As long as he plays, I will support him, and hold out hopes for him. Hopes are different than "expectations." Anyway, when he DOES retire, it will surely be with his head held high...why should it be otherwise? If the last chapter is less than epic, so be it. Sure, there's an argument for quitting on top, but only if that's the way he had wanted. Roger limped to the finish, too. Does that make his career any less? I don't think so.

Both Roger and Rafa limped to their finish because they were both injured.

I remember all Federer fans urging Roger to go on and on after 2018 which was nuts.

Shivashish Sarkar

Major Winner
Reactions
Djokovic shows no signs of slowing down at the moment but will wane away too in time. Since he decidedly has less fans there would not be that kind of pressure on him.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Both Roger and Rafa limped to their finish because they were both injured.

I remember all Federer fans urging Roger to go on and on after 2018 which was nuts.
If you think these guys made, or are making their decisions because of what fans want, you're deluding yourself. They are not just elite athletes, they are millionaires. They play, or played on because they wanted to.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Djokovic shows no signs of slowing down at the moment but will wane away too in time. Since he decidedly has less fans there would not be that kind of pressure on him.
This is the Nadal Fans thread. He has his own thread. But, again, if you think the pressure for him to play or quit is based on what his fans think, you're kidding yourself.