Nadalites – Rafa Nadal Talk

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I was watching TV last night and saw a Subway commercial with Step Curry and Mr Rafael Nadal..I thought I was dreaMing..first time I seen Rafa in a non tennis tournament commercial in the US

• Wow
Reactions: Moxie

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I was watching TV last night and saw a Subway commercial with Step Curry and Mr Rafael Nadal..I thought I was dreaMing..first time I seen Rafa in a non tennis tournament commercial in the US
I thought I remember seeing his Tommy Hillfinger commercials years ago in primetime. My wife kindly reminded me when she saw them how she had new "respect" for Nadal. ; )

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I thought I remember seeing his Tommy Hillfinger commercials years ago in primetime. My wife kindly reminded me when she saw them how
she had new "respect" for Nadal. ; )

Reminds me of this clip from Friends:

He does seem smart in these ads.

IMG_3068.jpeg

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
LOL! I read what Uncle Toni said, that Rafa will begin training in 1 months time,
Ah okay, it sounded like you met him for strawberries and cream! :lol6:

I heard that Rafa was doing non-tennis training, which is great. By the way, did he get his protected ranking?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Ah okay, it sounded like you met him for strawberries and cream! :lol6:

I heard that Rafa was doing non-tennis training, which is great. By the way, did he get his protected ranking?
I cant see Uncle Toni would be the Strawberries and Cream kind of guy, no idea as yet if he got his PR, will also try to check on that as well, I am becoming Shirley Holmes:)

• Haha
Reactions: Kieran

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Reactions: the AntiPusher