Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome, Italy - Masters 1000

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Being heavy conditions in Rome it is hard for players to hit through the court

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Maybe Meddy will reveal what the dance is about lol!
Apparently he said he has danced on court before I dont remember still he is such a character and wont put up Rune's rubbish in their match lol! taking MTO's oh wait according to his fans all player do it and we will have to wait till he matures? LOL! I have never heard of such rubbish, whatever.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Concerning stat for Stef
Zero top 10 wins in 2023, going into a major at RG dosent do well for his chances

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Both Daniil Medvedev's parents are Russian, they moved to France so Daniil could train at age 14 in a French Academy

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Both Daniil Medvedev's parents are Russian, they moved to France so Daniil could train at age 14 in a French Academy
Exactly. Credit to him he learned French, which is not easy. Side-bar: These tennis players never cease to astonish me with, aside from being tennis players, how many languages they have to learn. Even their own and English is a lot.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Exactly. Credit to him he learned French, which is not easy. Side-bar: These tennis players never cease to astonish me with, aside from being tennis players, how many languages they have to learn. Even their own and English is a lot.
I know only too well, learning English was difficult for me, a lot of slang in the language, tennis players move around and live in different parts of the world, so to learn a new language must not be easy

Last edited:

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Watched the highlights, Medvedev looked fierce, but why was he shouting Allez when he won a point. That’s French. I thought Russians shout “Sputnik!”?

He is inspired by Rafa's accomplishments in Paris France so the little bit of french cheering is a tribute for Rafa. :rose: