Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome, Italy - Masters 1000

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Don Fabio,
Your thoughts on this match,
U have NEVER seen me jump on the Alcaraz's bandwagon like the rest of THIS board..I like Carlitos but this kid has the real moxy too no pun intended @Moxie
I agree with what Kskate just told you, he needs to grow up, talented yes, he is still on my probation list, Alcaraz he is the real deal,

Reactions: tented

tented

Administrator
Reactions
it won't last long. he'll undoubtedly give at least one break back. but it's really nice to have that cushion
This will be the test now, serving for it at 5-2. It wouldn’t be a total shock if he drops serve, then has to break to win the match.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Why is the No 1 player so grumpy, usually when he is in Rome he is a 'happy camper' he has complained about everything and everyone so far in this tournament, I feel he is going through some 'mid life crisis' lol!
Come on Holger continue to kick Novak's junk into the clay dirt and hopefully fall into Novak's qtr at RG..

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well done to Rune. He is very clutch in tight moments. Novak today not good enough, I can't count how many easy balls from middle of the court he missed, but that's on him.

I would like to see them meet in RG in bo5.