Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome ATP 1000, 2018

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Fog is an excellent player and today has played very well, the problem is 2015 is too far already and his opponent after to have a mediocre first set he has found all the answers

Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Fog is an excellent player and today has played very well, the problem is 2015 is too far already and his opponent after to have a mediocre first set he has found all the answers
“And you know dis, Man”...I didn’t see the match but I know at times the Fog come play some inspiring tennis in front of his countrymen.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
“And you know dis, Man”...I didn’t see the match but I know at times the Fog come play some inspiring tennis in front of his countrymen.
is it me or have you become increasingly more... hiphop in the way you write? What's that about?

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't know what I hate more, Fognini himself or the fact that he has all that absurd talent.

I like Fog, he's too clownish to be anything but entertaining. And yes he does have great talent. If he was serious he'd be a consistent top 10 player, especially right now.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I love when you say that. You were saying the same last year during Wimbledon.
Great reply..I can see why your “base” worship you so much.. Let’s have a little hyperbole for now.. speaking of Wimbledon. If Rafa wins RG and defeats Roger at SW19.. just between the two of Us.. Would you concede that Rafa is the GOAT

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Great reply..I can see why your “base” worship you so much.. Let’s have a little hyperbole for now.. speaking of Wimbledon. If Rafa wins RG and defeats Roger at SW19.. just between the two of Us.. Would you concede that Rafa is the GOAT

No, he'd be two behind. Roger needs to man up anyways after RG. Beat the twat back and destroy his attempt at the GOAT glory

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Fog just got fed up of the moonballing and pushing and said fuck it.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
"this very same tournament" must have been the source of confusion. I thought you meant this very same tournament rather than one four years ago. Glad you cleared it up.

Oh sorry I meant Rome MS tournament. :p

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
Congrats to Novak. With that win this tournament just became a lot more interesting. Novak is surging and Rafa is teetering...could be a fun match.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Congrats to Novak. With that win this tournament just became a lot more interesting. Novak is surging and Rafa is teetering...could be a fun match.
Teetering.....because he lost in Madrid? that was the best thing could happen to him
And about Novak I think he will do better in the grass season