Not open for further replies.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
And so Nishi/Paire are supposed to follow that effort? :facepalm:

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I am mentally drained after this epic match.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
So there you go. As I said, the bookies underrated Federer and overrated ShittyPants and I was right that Federer would make it further in the tournament. I actually like Tsitsipas but those odds were just plain wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonaca

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
This is probably better for Fed. Although Stan is physically strong, he is mentally weak. With Tits, he is mentally strong and that is tougher to handle.

Physically he should be feeling it! They're replaying Madrid final he had against Nole! Normally just making SF can cost these "NG'rs!" Look at FAA; truly played too much and had to actually WD from Paris! I never looked to see what reason he gave, but recent success had him all over the place playing very long intense matches! It had to of caught up with him! I'm just hoping Tsitsipas and his entourage take care! He's been out there a LOT taking on mileage! :whistle: :nono: :eek: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
This is probably better for Fed. Although Stan is physically strong, he is mentally weak. With Tits, he is mentally strong and that is tougher to handle.
Yes absolutely , The maestro is the clear favourite. Hope he wins this quickly to put his best against bull! I’m looking forward to see the new Federer against bull on clay and big stage. Thinking and dreaming about that AO final 17.

lob

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
To those of you geographically in the US. Did any service other than the Tennis Channel stream this match live?

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Kei is the tougher match up for Nadal. If he wins this in straights, maybe he can create problems in the QF. More is very unlikely.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
To those of you geographically in the US. Did any service other than the Tennis Channel stream this match live?

NBC showed RG from 12 to 3. But, unfortunately my local affiliate that carries NBC decided to show something else. I have posted a complet TV schedule in USA in the Early Rolland Garros thread as a public service announcement. Check there.

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
Nishikori with the quick first set. I was focused on Stephens/Muguruza and come back over to it and it was 5-2. Early break point here in the second. But Paire saves it. Gets the hold after a couple deuces.

Unfortunately I have to head out for work. But I'll be able to watch it there. At least, until they interrupt it. I am not sure I've seen them let a match go past 3pm this week. Or is it 4? I can't remember. That's 9pm there for 3. Maybe it's 4. That'd be 10. I don't remember.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Don't worry. Nishikori and Sasha are allergic to winning matches in straight sets. This match will also go to five sets. More importantly, it won't finish today.
Kei is clearly the better player. Let’s hope he can hold it together , just once when it mattered.

Reactions: Fiero425

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Paire has finally decided to make a match of it, after losing 6 games in a row to drop the 1st.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
we knew when they took the court this match wouldn't end today. Didn't they play 5 sets last year and Nishi got him?

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Expect the officials to stop this match immediately after second set, if it is 1-1.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Looking at these too, it’s clear that no one will give bull any serious trouble

Reactions: Fiero425
Status
Not open for further replies.