ATP Roland Garros / French Open, Paris, France, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm not disagreeing with any of that. It doesn't take away the fact the rules aren't applied evenly. That's all I'm saying.

Maybe since she's had so many stupid run ins (her own fault btw) in the past they treat her more harshly, eg. the poor lineswoman she said "I'm gonna shove this fucking ball down your throat" to. That coupled with the horrible stares shows her true personality and all this silly smiley crap for the media is just an act. Either that or her roid rage ends pretty soon after the match is over in which case she needs to change the dosage.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Thanks. Agree.

Recently one of the youngsters, forgot which one, mentioned some preferential treatment of the big 3 from the umpires and now the greek got away with such a thing.

It was Stefanos that complained about preferential treatment particularly for Roger. I guess this means he should stop complaining and realize chair umps aren't always consistent. The main problem with umps remains the inconsistent application of the time rule IMO.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Meanwhile during our discussion, Nadal is rolling Londero on PC

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tsitsipas trying new things, serve & volley couple of times in last game

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I have hard time believing that greek can turn around this one, he can still get to 5th though.

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
I think Wawrinka, not Tsitsipas, would give the toughest match to Nadal.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I don't think so. It's a matchup issue. Wawa can barely win a set off Nads on clay before his surgery. Perseus brings a different style matchup against Nads. He's more aggressive and a plus, he has youth on his side

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Nah, Tsitsipas has more weapons and way better movement at this stage. Nadal's game naturally makes it hard for Stan to totally get in the zone especially on the backhand.

I'm surprised Stan is doing this well. The Greek hero still lacks in match consistency I think, too many extended drops in play even though he's mentally tough when his back is against the wall.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Because of his up/down play today I feel the only way Tits can win this is if he keep Wawa out there for 5 hours and tires him out. In the 5th Stan's legs will be very heavy since he had to play a set yesterday

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Nadal is 33 tomorrow. Maybe it'll all go downhill soon. Crappy birthday to you :D
His on Court behavior is disgusting. Fist pumping on easy overhead error of Londero After only grinding Balls back. What a peasant!

Reactions: Fiero425

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I fear these guys are going to destroy each other and give Roger a virtual pass into another Rafa beatdown...
If Tits goes through I still like his chances against Fed, but he might be too tired for Rafa.

Status
Not open for further replies.