2024 WTA News & Gossip

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Tossip

Simona Halep went on Twitter today to explain to her fans and anyone else that is interested in her ' journey' as she refers it now, about why she had to retire in her match, because of a knee injury, yesterday.Personally I find it 'pathetic' Halep said noone said it will be easy? Halep being Halep!

PhiEaglesfan712

Masters Champion
Reactions
Now official,
The WTA500 in Eastbourne UK, will change location to the Queens Club, London and take place the week of June 9 in the first week of the grass season.
WTA1000 events Montreal and Cincinnati will expand to 12 day tournament over 3 weeks in the Summer
I think having both Montreal and Cincinnati at 12 days is overkill. I can understand the move to 12 days for Cincinnati with the upgraded venue, but Montreal should have stayed a one-week tournament.

Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I think having both Montreal and Cincinnati at 12 days is overkill. I can understand the move to 12 days for Cincinnati with the upgraded venue, but Montreal should have stayed a one-week tournament.
Quite frankly I am over having ATP Masters and WTA 1000 events going 12 days, a lot of the players have also complained, lets go back for all ATP Masters and WTA1000 events as one week! it worked perfectly well before,!

Reactions: AnonymousFan

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Reports of Anna Kalinskaya dating Jannik Sinner ( hmmm he didnt ask my permission)
I hope that she won't be passed around on the ATP tour.She has dated Kyrigios too, he can be mouthy and malicious when he feels like it.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I hope she won't be passed around on the ATP tour.She has dated Kyrigios too and he can be mouthy and malicious when he feels like.
Hey, well if the rumors are true, I hope Jannik dosent date her for too long, he needs to find a nice Italian girl :)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Watching the womens final in Rome and went quickly on social media and guess what I saw?
Paula Badosa and Stef Tsitsipas together in Monaco via video, holding hands and then getting in Stef's car? lol!

• Wow
Reactions: tossip

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Watching the womens final in Rome and went quickly on social media and guess what I saw?
Paula Badosa and Stef Tsitsipas together in Monaco via video, holding hands and then getting in Stef's car? lol!
Iga is a wall and Saba cannot break that sturdy wall.Iga to me is a solid number one and Saba a solid number two.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Tossip,

More news, regarding Tsitsipas and Paula Badosa together today in Monaco, holding hands, and driving off in Stef's car, people were saying he cant blame her for his loss at Rome lol!

Reactions: tossip

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Tossip,

More news, regarding Tsitsipas and Paula Badosa together today in Monaco, holding hands, and driving off in Stef's car, people were saying he cant blame her for his loss at Rome lol!
Well..these people should let Tsitsidosa live.Maybe they do really love each other and missed each other.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
lol at Maria announcing before the French Open is even played that she will play a tournament the week after the US Open. I'm already looking forward to her inevitable first round loss at the US Open this year.
Yup. Appearance fee hogging gold digger. Guess she must be short on funds for her 'roids.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I think she has been on the juice long before she was caught.I have a hunch that she started after she lost to pova at RG.Halep.is a dope fiend and we know it.
Disgusted to see tennis.com and Jon Wertheim with the big write up on her. "I've won 3 slams." The third one was the CAS ruling that I'm not a doper. Yeah, sure. A fuckin' dope and a doper. 2 for 1 special.

Reactions: kskate2 and tossip

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well..these people should let Tsitsidosa live.Maybe they do really love each other and missed each other.
Remember when Monfils and Svitolina broke up after being together for years, then got back together and in 3 months got engaged, frankly I feel Badosa and Stef are a good match, so I guess we will see what happens in the future

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
According to The Times and Telegraph, Emma Raducanu has withdrawn from RG qualies, no official reason why she has withdrawn? and has been practicing on hard courts? Emma didnt receive a wild card into RG this year, Emma cant expect to get wild cards into all tournaments for starters, she needs match play so she can build her ranking. Emma to me has become way too 'precious'.Quite frankly I think she is finding being on the tour just too hard and prefers to appear for her sponsors than playing tournaments, just a warning Emma they wont stick around if you are content to pick and choose your tournaments and become a part time player.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonymousFan

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
According to The Times and Telegraph, Emma Raducanu has withdrawn from RG qualies, no official reason why she has withdrawn? and has been practicing on hard courts? Emma didnt receive a wild card into RG this year, Emma cant expect to get wild cards into all tournaments for starters, she needs match play so she can build her ranking. Emma to me has become way too 'precious'.Quite frankly I think she is finding being on the tour just too hard and prefers to appear for her sponsors than playing tournaments, just a warning Emma they wont stick around if you are content to pick and choose your tournaments and become a part time player.
She is a lost cause and seems content with lying about injuries.She should just go away because the tour is fine without her.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
She is a lost cause and seems content with lying about injuries.She should just go away because the tour is fine without her.
Quite frankly I have given up on Emma, I gave her a pass after she had surgery last year, she only wants to play tournaments that interest her like HC and Grass, and expects to get wild cards to enter tournaments all the time, I wont be surprised if she dosent last long on the tour, as it is too hard for her.Apparently she wants to practice on HC to get her fitness levels up for the rest of the year? Hey lol!

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
The Giorgi Saga continues! they will be making a movie of this family next lol!

The owner of the villa where Camila and her family used to live in claims they left with six months of unpaid rent and took half the furniture!, including persian carpets, expensive pieces, an antique table.
Camila's father responded that those objects were of little value
"Thos objects are part of my mother's and my life.I want them back" said the landlord.