2024 Men's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Poor service game from Meddy while serving for the 1st set and broken
Come on Carlos stop mucking around and get back to do what you do well play tennis

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Medvedev must have said something pretty bad to the chair ump for her to get the tournament director out. Just a warning in the end,

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Medvedev must have said something pretty bad to the chair ump for her to get the tournament director out. Just a warning in the end,
He may have called her some very creative adjectives and gave her some suggestions about how she could pleasure herself SOLO!

• Wow
Reactions: don_fabio

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Meddy is playing with some new found belief. It's like many wrote him off since Alcaraz and Sinner are the main players now. Meddy wants to say, hey I'm still relevant.

Reactions: nehmeth

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Question .. I always wonder why the wimbledon chairs for the players looks like something you can purchase at Walmart! jajaja anyone else noticed it is better chairs at the other tour tournaments

• Haha

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Meddy is playing with some new found belief. It's like many wrote him off since Alcaraz and Sinner are the main players now. Meddy wants to say, hey I'm still relevant.
Daniil admitted in an interview this week how nervous he gets. He gave away his lead in the first set, but pulled it together in tiebreaker. Carlos looks rather flat. Hopefully he steps it up here.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Carlos Alcaraz has entered the stadium it took awhile leads 4-1 2nd set, love the use of his bhand slice causing Meddy a few headaches

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Apparently from the feed off the BBC radio, whatever Meddy said to the umpire, nearly got him defaulted as the Umpire Supervisor was called in,he was lucky to get an unsportsman like warning

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AnonymousFan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Apparently from the feed off the BBC radio, whatever Meddy said to the umpire, nearly got him defaulted as the Umpire Supervisor was called in,he was lucky to get an unsportsman like warning
Tennis Channel said the same. Obviously, there's no other reason to bring out the tournament director, which is why I said it must have been really bad. TC showed the replay of the point, (he didn't agree that the ball was not-up) and he clearly mouthed some words that start with "F" in English, though I couldn't tell what they were. But they said he must have gone way over the line.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Tennis Channel said the same. Obviously, there's no other reason to bring out the tournament director, which is why I said it must have been really bad. TC showed the replay of the point, (he didn't agree that the ball was not-up) and he clearly mouthed some words that start with "F" in English, though I couldn't tell what they were. But they said he must have gone way over the line.
I just saw a video replay of Meddy mouthing off no sound, but you are right he did start with F in English

Status
Not open for further replies.