2023 ATP General News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
As usual, acting like a petulant child. I am so over his temper tantrums. At least he got a code warning when hitting the ball out of the stadium.

The frustration has to be enormous! Stefanos had to not only deal w/ peers, the Big 3's been in his way his entire career! He probably thought his time was near; esp. making a couple major finals! His path's wide open, but now he can't even get past qualifiers, WC's, & other nobodies! :astonished-face: :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

• Haha
Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
As usual, acting like a petulant child. I am so over his temper tantrums. At least he got a code warning when hitting the ball out of the stadium.
If Paula tells him that she is gonna pump her brakes on nooky or woopy time.. that clown will began to behave better

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Did you hear the commentator, (might have been Goodall), when Tsitsipas was about to lose, and they showed Badosa in his box, he said: "Now it looks like Stephanos and Paula will have plenty of free time to post on social media." Rather pointed, I thought. :lulz1:

• Haha
Reactions: kskate2 and tented

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Tsitsipas slump continues. Lost just now to Hanfmann in Mallorca.
Maybe if he stops telling the world via twitter how much Badosa is the love of his life and get back on the practice courts he might find some form!
Badosa was in his box watching ! she is still injured.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Vamos Feli into the QFs he will play Hanfmann at Mallorca Tournament
Feli won in 3 sets 76(6) 16 63! over Thompson
Question, when Lopez wins this title , will he reconsider retirement?

It may have been 15 years ago but I remember an analyst was making comments about how Feli was more in love with himself then the game of tennis..it wasn't those exact words but it was something like that..Tented do you remember the quote?

Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions

It may have been 15 years ago but I remember an analyst was making comments about how Feli was more in love with himself then the game of tennis..it wasn't those exact words but it was something like that..Tented do you remember the quote?
No I think retiring after this tournament in Spain will be his last, remember he has other duties now, tournament director at Madrid, also the appointed tournament director of the finals this year at Davis Cup

Last edited:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

Definitely the most self-indulgent guy on tour! His own 1st wife catalogued 200 occasions he cheated on her in the 1st yr. of marriage! :astonished-face: :fearful-face:

Last edited:
  • Wow

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
QFs at Mallorca Tournament,

Q L. Harris vs LL P. Kotov
LL A. Rinderknech vs C. Eubanks
Y. Hanfmann vs F. Lopez WC
A. Mannarino (4) vs C. Moutet

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
QFs at Eastbourne Tournament,

F. Cerundolo (4) ( the dangerous one ) vs Z.Zhang
JJ Wolf vs T.Paul
M. McDonald vs M. Ymer
M. Kecmanovic vs G. Barrere

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
AP and Moxie if you are both around,

41 year old Feli Lopez has become the oldest ATP Tour quarter-finalist since Jimmy Connors 42, at 1995 Halle
They are the only 2 players over the age of 40 to reach a tour - level quarter final in the last 40 years!

• Wow
Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

There was definitely a time when I thought that of him, and I'm pretty sure a professional might have said as much. Early on, he was pretty contented to be the stud muffin on tour. But he got older, and settled, it seemed to me, and his tennis got better, IMO. He did commit to it more, post-30. He seems very much to be savoring these wins in Mallorca. But, like Margaret, I don't think he'll reconsider retirement.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
There was definitely a time when I thought that of him, and I'm pretty sure a professional might have said as much. Early on, he was pretty contented to be the stud muffin on tour. But he got older, and settled, it seemed to me, and his tennis got better, IMO. He did commit to it more, post-30. He seems very much to be savoring these wins in Mallorca. But, like Margaret, I don't think he'll reconsider retirement.
True..I'm serious. I was watching a match and the analyst said that Feli has more fun in the mirror than on the tennis courts..too hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
True..I'm serious. I was watching a match and the analyst said that Feli has more fun in the mirror than on the tennis courts..too hilarious

I saw a guy a few yrs. ago w/ blond highlights that looked just like Deliciamo! He's still quite stunning to look at even in his old age! :fearful-face: :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.