2023 ATP General News

Status
Not open for further replies.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Well they just had a holiday sunning themselves at Monte Carlo, I guess they will have an extended holiday together lol!
Well..she is older than him and getting gold digger vibes.FAA is desperate to be considered a good guy .His Italian buddy dumped his gf and FAA should too,he is too young to commit to that older woman.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well..she is older than him and getting gold digger vibes.FAA is desperate to be considered a good guy .His Italian buddy dumped his gf and FAA should too,he is too young to commit to that older woman.
Dont talk to me about Matteo his tennis has gone down the drain since he hooked up with that older cougar model

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Zverev thigh injury, who had a WC into Stuttgart has withdrawn, his WC goes to Felciano Lopez, who was already given a WC into the qualies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Don Fabio,
Good results for Croatia today at Roland Garros
Boys Singles Final, won by D.Prizmic (3) d JC Prado Angelo (8) 61 64

I.Dodig teamed up with A.Krafcek USA No 4 seeds to win the Mens Doubles Title at Roland Garros defeating S.Gille/J.Vliegan 63 61

Reactions: AnonymousFan

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Don Fabio,
Good results for Croatia today at Roland Garros
Boys Singles Final, won by D.Prizmic (3) d JC Prado Angelo (8) 61 64

I.Dodig teamed up with A.Krafcek USA No 4 seeds to win the Mens Doubles Title at Roland Garros defeating S.Gille/J.Vliegan 63 61
Yes, Prizmic is a new youngster. Let's see how he transitions to the seniors, he already has a decent ranking, played futures and challengers.

As for Dodig, he is just a master of the doubles. Won so much with many different partners. I played against him when we were kids once, I took him to the 3rd set and I got a flu later that day. He had a tennis court next to his house, played every day 5 hours. I was playing 2 hours and was without coach already, so not a bad effort from my side.

Dodig complained a lot about the transport service in RG this year, he took taxi everyday. He even pointed this during the trophy ceremony, embarrasing for the organizers.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Across the water, Andy Murray claims his 2nd challenger in a few weeks, winning the Surbiton Trophy his first win on British soil since 2016

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
In Stuggart where Matteo Berrettini is the defending champion, he was defeated by Lorenzo Sonego 61 62, that was Matteo's second loss on grass in the last 22 matches and first since the Wimbledon final in 2021, I know that's Matteo's first match in 2 months, but still................ (he left the court in tears)

WC Feli Lopez was defeated by Qualifer Yosuke Watanuki 76 (5) 63............Judy Murray is in tears.:)

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Nick Kyrgios physical issues were a issue in his first match back on the grass at Stuggart, his movement was impeded and he said to his box he was in pain, Wu Yibing defeated Nick 75 63

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nick Kyrgios physical issues were a issue in his first match back on the grass at Stuggart, his movement was impeded and he said to his box he was in pain, Wu Yibing defeated Nick 75 63
Caught half of the 2nd set. Nick couldn't play, he was clearly having some issues.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Caught half of the 2nd set. Nick couldn't play, he was clearly having some issues.
Agree, he was complaining he was in pain? not good signs for Nick in the grass season, his fav surface, he did sustain an ankle injury just recently, maybe that has something to do with his movement being impeded

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Agree, he was complaining he was in pain? not good signs for Nick in the grass season, his fav surface, he did sustain an ankle injury just recently, maybe that has something to do with his movement being impeded
Yeah, it's never easy coming from the long injury lay off. But Raonic really surprised me, he was moving well on the court and he got rid of the excess weight.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah, it's never easy coming from the long injury lay off. But Raonic really surprised me, he was moving well on the court and he got rid of the excess weight.
Milos looked good for someone that has been off the tour for sometime, yep he needed to get rid of that excess weight

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

IIRC Sampras was in the same boat w/ an older women cheering him on in the stands! He may've put her thru law school! Married Bridgette! :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

• Haha
Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Kei Nishikori playing his first pro match in 20 months ( ATP challenger event in Palmas de Mer), HC and as a dad, defeats Chris Langmo 62 64 to reach the 2nd round. Fun points and good shot making, good level after a long time off. Kei is going to play challenger events July/August.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.