2020 French Open Final: Novak Djokovic vs. Rafael Nadal

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Unfortunately the rest of the field keeps folding against these two, and they got to the final playing a so-so level. Now we get this shit fest. At least I'll see them bageled to the ground a lot next year - like Djokovic is now being bageled by a C- version of Nadal. What a load of crap.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Bagel. Now Rafa has handed a love set to both Roger and Novak in what are, so far, their only bagels in a Major final.

Reactions: tented

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Unfortunately the rest of the field keeps folding against these two, and they got to the final playing a so-so level. Now we get this shit fest. At least I'll see them bageled to the ground a lot next year - like Djokovic is now being bageled by a C- version of Nadal. What a load of crap.
Hi, Mrzz! So you're already going to re-predict the end of the Big 3 winning majors. One of these days you'll be right. ;)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There...Djokovic is on the board. One hour in,

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Haha Yeah, first game for Novak.

This is the turnaround , for sure. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Well, I've had enough of this shit fest personally. All you masochists enjoy ! Barring a giant explosion killing both players, the result was barf for me anyway but this match is a total dud. Was gonna watch in the hope of at least a good match but not happening. This is terrible viewing. See you maybe in January for the return of Jolly Roger.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well, I've had enough of this shit fest personally. All you masochists enjoy ! Barring a giant explosion killing both players, the result was barf for me anyway but this match is a total dud. Was gonna watch in the hope of at least a good match but not happening. This is terrible viewing. See you maybe in January for the return of Jolly Roger.
Hey, Rafa's holding up his end. Blame Djokovic if you weren't enjoying it. So far, I am.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tired looking shot into the net gives Nadal the break.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Novak can only win a point if painting the lines, maximum risk.

Nadal has more time to reach the balls under these conditions, than he usually has.

A wall without errors.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
He needs no winner, aces, high 1st serve.

Just needs to bring everything possible back and wait for error.
Amazing stuff.