2017 Australian Open Day 8: Monday, Jan 23 - Order of Play

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:
Carol35 said:
If we are talking about clueless morons we could say the same about Berdych and Kei or for you the only ones are the Rafa's opponents? relax....the tournament has not finished yet, there is still one week ahead

Jeez, relax will you. Am I slagging Nadal here? No, I'm slagging Monfils. He's the same against everyone.

You did the same with Zeverev, I'm still waiting that you give some credit to Rafa it doesn't matter who is his opponent, same old same old. By the way forget about last year, Berdych now is playing awful, worse than ever
He doesn't like Nadal, period. He's likely never going to give the guy credit for anything. Get over it. This is the daily thread for today's matches. They haven't even struck a ball yet and you've completely derailed my thread. All of you stop turning these threads into your personal war with each other.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Beautiful day today in Melbourne!!!!:D:popcorn:angel:

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
My picks for the day: Goffin, Rafa, Grigor, Milos.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Is Raonic still sick? Agut could be a dangerous player

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
El Dude said:
My picks for the day: Goffin, Rafa, Grigor, Milos.

I am hopeful that the other Spainard takes out Milos..I think the tour players are beginning to figure out the Canadian and begin to make him play inside the baseline closer to the net where he is the most uncomfortable.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Carol35 said:

Raonic was sick already in R2. And Muller was a more dangerous opponent for him. RBA is 0-4 against Milos, never created problems for him, while Muller did in the past.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
herios said:
Carol35 said:

Raonic was sick already in R2. And Muller was a more dangerous opponent for him. RBA is 0-4 against Milos, never created problems for him, while Muller did in the past.

Never say never

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Carol35 said:
herios said:
Carol35 said:

Never say never

I don't. As we have seen bigger surprises could happen.
It is just obvious to me that you, like other Nadal fans are hoping that RBA will beat Raonic, to clear the path for Nadal.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
herios said:
Carol35 said:
herios said:

Never say never

It is just obvious to me that you, like other Nadal fans are hoping that RBA will beat Raonic, to clear the path for Nadal.

No..not really. When a player is trying to win a championship..he enters the tournament knowing that every player he encounters can be difficult but the goal is to advance no matter whom is across the net because he or she has no choice whom they face next.

Busted

Major Winner
Reactions
Front242 said:
Nadal would have walked over Monfils either way 'cos Monfils is a clueless moron who possesses great aggressive shot making skills but prefers to be one of the tour's biggest pusher losers. Why on earth he chooses this pathetic option is anyone's guess 'cos when he actually decides to go for winners he's an animal.

:laydownlaughing Sad but true. The men's game is riddled with clueless headcases. Kyrgios is 21 so hopefully he'll still have time to get his head out of his butt, but Monfils? Didn't he turn 30 last year? He won't be Stan and win a Slam after 30. And Stan's won 3 Slams and is still one of the most inconsistent players around. Wins the US Open and then loses a 250 tournament 2 weeks later to a 19 y.o.? Wins the French and then loses on grass 2 weeks later? WTF? And then there's Cilic, Tsonga, Dimitrov, Tomic, Querry, Dolgopolov, Paire, etc.. All headcase underachievers.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
herios said:
Carol35 said:
herios said:

Never say never

AP already has answered you what exactly I'm thinking. Honesty I don't care who is going to win if Raonic or Agut, if this last one would beat the Canadian it would mean he would have been the best player, I don't believe too much on the "clear paths" and on the other hand a really Champion is the one that is able to beat to anyone and not through an "clear path" like others have done

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Busted said:
Front242 said:
Nadal would have walked over Monfils either way 'cos Monfils is a clueless moron who possesses great aggressive shot making skills but prefers to be one of the tour's biggest pusher losers. Why on earth he chooses this pathetic option is anyone's guess 'cos when he actually decides to go for winners he's an animal.

:laydownlaughing Sad but true. The men's game is riddled with clueless headcases. Kyrgios is 21 so hopefully he'll still have time to get his head out of his butt, but Monfils? Didn't he turn 30 last year? He won't be Stan and win a Slam after 30. And Stan's won 3 Slams and is still one of the most inconsistent players around. Wins the US Open and then loses a 250 tournament 2 weeks later to a 19 y.o.? Wins the French and then loses on grass 2 weeks later? WTF? And then there's Cilic, Tsonga, Dimitrov, Tomic, Querry, Dolgopolov, Paire, etc.. All headcase underachievers.

Yep, sad but true, there are a bunch of headcases and you forgot about Berdych, 31 years old and he has not won a MS and GS, and Nishi aka "samurai" in the same process :nono

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
David plays a very solid TB to even the match out

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Busted said:
Front242 said:

Agreed

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Carol35 said:
Busted said:
Front242 said:

Yep, sad but true, there are a bunch of headcases and you forgot about Berdych, 31 years old and he has not won a MS and GS, and Nishi aka "samurai" in the same process :nono

Berdych has won a MS title

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
herios said:
Carol35 said:
Busted said:

Berdych has won a MS title

Ohhhh, 12 years ego..... it's a consolation then :D

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Goffin is playing well, who will be his next opponent?