2017 Australian Open Day 7: Sunday, Jan 22 - Order of Play

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
mrzz said:
Fiero425 said:
It shouldn't have gotten to that point! Kei like others allow themselves to be put into these situations! This should have been in "straights" but for him to make his life and body more difficult taking the 1st set after dropping 2 breaks up! It's not like others don't do the same; Nole's done it more times than I can count, but it was the way Kei allowed Roger back in that 1st set! He pulled back on his serve and common sense by rushing the net and flubbing volleys! The also-rans can't finish off Roger or Rafa with a stake to the heart! I'm so done with Kei! :puzzled :nono :cover

Fiero, after the fifth game of the first set it was Federer who raised the level, and outplayed Nishikori from then on. If someone got close to end it up in straights, it was Federer.

Kei was killing Roger and he totally pulled back allowing Roger to take it! :nono :angel: :cover :rolleyes:

Frode789

Club Member
Reactions
Website
www.citiesskylines-nation.com
Fiero425 said:
mrzz said:
Fiero425 said:
It shouldn't have gotten to that point! Kei like others allow themselves to be put into these situations! This should have been in "straights" but for him to make his life and body more difficult taking the 1st set after dropping 2 breaks up! It's not like others don't do the same; Nole's done it more times than I can count, but it was the way Kei allowed Roger back in that 1st set! He pulled back on his serve and common sense by rushing the net and flubbing volleys! The also-rans can't finish off Roger or Rafa with a stake to the heart! I'm so done with Kei! :puzzled :nono :cover

Fiero, after the fifth game of the first set it was Federer who raised the level, and outplayed Nishikori from then on. If someone got close to end it up in straights, it was Federer.

Kei was killing Roger and he totally pulled back allowing Roger to take it! :nono :angel: :cover :rolleyes:

hehe, oh boy.. :puzzled:puzzled

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
mrzz said:
Fiero425 said:

Not many players can keep up their A game for a whole match. Just remember that everytime Djokovic and Murray win a slam they face the same competition as Federer and Nadal, ie the same also rans. If you want to label it a weak era (which it most definitely is) then you have to be logical enough to realize it's weak for everyone, not just old Roger and Rafa. Not their fault the number 1 and 2 lost so early. What are they supposed to do, bend over and lose to protect the legacy of Novak and Andy, the current kings of the weak era lol? :cover