QFs Friday 7th April,

Not before 1.00pm
O.Jabeur (2) vs A.Lakinskaya H2H Jabeur 1-0

Not before 2.30pm
D.Kastatkina (3) vs M. Keys (9) H2H Keys 8-1

Followed by,
B.Bencic (4) vs E;Alexandrova (7) H2H 3 all

Not before 7.30pm
J. Pegula (1) vs P.Badosa (12) H2H Pegula 1-0 Miami Open 2022 Badosa retired, Pegula leading 4-1

Reactions: AnonymousFan

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Belinda Bencic (4) needed 3 sets to get past Shelby Rogers 46 75 62
P.Badosa (12) d D.Shnaider 61 63
O.Jabeur (2) d C.Dolehide 63 75
A. Kalinskaya d V.Azarenka (6) 64 76(5)
E.Alexandrova (7) d J.Grabher 64 62
J.Pegula (1) d I.Begu (15) 75 46 64
M. Keys d M. Linette (8) 62 36 61
I watched Keys play for the first time since AO 23.. Madison's game was very solid. Madison should make it to the semis very easily.

Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I watched Keys play for the first time since AO 23.. Madison's game was very solid. Madison should make it to the semis very easily.
I thought you had given Madison the flick? I see you are taking notice of her because she has made the QFs at Charleston?
Madison was champion here in 2019 btw.

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
The WTA is in serious trouble if Kastatkina is the 3rd seeded player at any tournament.
Well apparently you are not aware that Daria's best surface is clay I suggest you look up her results, she is 8th seed world ranked, going on the players that entered at Charleston, with Sabalenka withdrew, her ranking is correct.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Well apparently you are not aware that Daria's best surface is clay I suggest you look up her results, she is 8th seed world ranked, going on the players that entered at Charleston, with Sabalenka withdrew, her ranking is correct.
I saw Sabalenka swimsuit poses ...didnt do anything for me

• Haha
Reactions: PhiEaglesfan712

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Just watching Jabeur vs Kalinskaya, Kalinskaya has had MTO for bad blisters on her foot
Ons too good winning 6-0 1st set and 4-1 in the 2nd set
Bad luck Kalinskaya, she was treated for blisters on her foot in the 1st set and 2nd set and has retired
Ons Jabeur wins by retirement 60 4-1

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I think I understand Keys now..in Madison's mind she feels that
The WTA is in serious trouble if Kastatkina is the 3rd seeded player at any tournament.
I think I understand Keys now..in Madison's mind she feels that she can break down everyone's game like she typically has her way vs Kasatkina game. However, Key's mind has went to pieces again

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I think I understand Keys now..in Madison's mind she feels that

I think I understand Keys now..in Madison's mind she feels that she can break down everyone's game like she typically has her way vs Kasatkina game. However, Key's mind has went to pieces again
Well I wish somone can hold their serve in this QF for starters Keys vs Kastakina, Key's mind going to pieces? Never LOL!
Keys needs to control her aggression on all surfaces, if not she just becomes a UFE machine

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Daria will serve for the 1st set 5-4 meanwhile MTO for Madison right arm/shoulder
Help me Daria and her serve broken, while serving for the 1st set, 5 games all now

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Keys won the 1st set 76(5) over Kastatkina, Daria's serve does let her down in matches, still this match has been messy, both players failed to hold their service games, both players had their chances to win the match before a TB for the 1st set

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Good Grief wasn't that an awfully poor played set of tennis ..I turned away from Tiger's awful golf game to watch this crap. Almost 90 minutes
I know it was one big Mess from both players. Hopefully the 2nd set will be better, quite frankly it cannot get any worse? can it?
I might take a break and watch the golf lol! my head hurts from watching the 1st set lol!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I know it was one big Mess from both players. Hopefully the 2nd set will be better, quite frankly it cannot get any worse? can it?
I might take a break and watch the golf lol! my head hurts from watching the 1st set lol!
Why does keys goes for an inside out bh when she is stand a foot and half from the doubles alleys...she has the same tennis IQ as a member of my team of cyber security architects who got fired because he couldn't distinguish a phishing emails from a corporate vendor's emails. I CAN'T make this stuff up

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Seeing they had thunderstorm at the golf I decided to go for a run instead, I am hoping Aussie Jason Day can have a good tournament with all the back injuries he has had
I set all between Madison and Daria, I am not suprised, going 3 sets now
Daria might have wished she could have served the 1st set out, she had 2 tries in doing so, this could come back to haunt her in the 3rd set

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Seeing they had thunderstorm at the golf I decided to go for a run instead, I am hoping Aussie Jason Day can have a good tournament with all the back injuries he has had
I set all between Madison and Daria, I am not suprised, going 3 sets now
Daria might have wished she could have served the 1st set out, she had 2 tries in doing so, this could come back to haunt her in the 3rd set
I think Madison will have more UFEs in this match than the total number of Donald Trump's indictments counts @tented

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Patience is needed on the clay for starters,( as I was brought up on the real red stuff, not this hard court with green stuff sprinkled over it at Charleston lol!, ) you watch the better clay court players patience is a key to their overall games, turning defense into offense is the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.