US Open [Men], 2022 - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Oh yeah other players tank and I don't like that either. I think though you have to agree that Nick leads the way of current players of doing disrespectful things on the court. The disrespectful things towards the other players and to the game itself is what I don't like. I do agree he is one of the most talented players on the tour and fans either love him or hate him. I cannot say I hate him, but I disagree with a lot of the actions he does on the court.
Look I dont condone some of the things Nick does okay, you have a right to your opinion

Reactions: Hailz

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nick just saying in the off court interview that if he won a Major he would quit. I wonder if that is true.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Nick just saying in the off court interview that if he won a Major he would quit. I wonder if that is true.
LOL! that is Nick talking emotion at the moment, I know he wants to go home, still he has played the match of his life and he is still coming to terms with it

• Haha
Reactions: AnonymousFan

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
I heard that and I just shook my head like he does all the time during the match. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No prob :D They show the cash out value with your pending bets and it's changing constantly every point. The match was 3/4 over when Khachanov was 2 sets to 1 up so the cash out value was reflecting that. Cashed out €50 cos it was only €13 more if he wins and much better to make 40 profit than wake up to him losing and all that 50 lost (my original 10 and 40 profit would all be gone if PCB wins).
You know you are corrupting a young mind.

Just saying. ; )

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I am not saying she is anything like Nick because she certainly is not, but she did retire from the game early.
A lot going on that people are not aware of okay and this is a mens post not a womens post., so it is best to leave it okay

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I know that okay but there was more going on in Ash's life.I have been in discussion about Ash when she left and retired. I have given my thoughts.
Everyone knows. I was basically talking about Kyrgios, but it got moved over here.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Everyone knows. I was basically talking about Kyrgios, but it got moved over here.
I know you were, I think it was moved cause it started with Ash
Look I think when Nick comes off his high emotion after beating Meddy he will calm down, he is playing the doubles tomorrow
Remember this is his last tourament before going home, Nick will always pick and chose his tournaments, that dosent mean he will quit tennis if he wins a major

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
U.S. Open Results for Round 4 Day 7 - Sunday, September 04, 2022

1662350442637.png

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
LOL! that is Nick talking emotion at the moment, I know he wants to go home, still he has played the match of his life and he is still coming to terms with it
I agree with that. And while he might not be the competitive juggernaut the Big3 is, I have a sneaky suspicion if he wins one, he'll like the feel of it and stay to see if he can win another one. I don't think he wants to be labeled a one-hit wonder like Cilic or Domi.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I know you were, I think it was moved cause it started with Ash
Look I think when Nick comes off his high emotion after beating Meddy he will calm down, he is playing the doubles tomorrow
Remember this is his last tourament before going home, Nick will always pick and chose his tournaments, that dosent mean he will quit tennis if he wins a major
Who knows, with Nick...we shall see.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Nick walks to the beat of his own drum. Nick will do Nick. Sure he is flying on emotion right now and honestly , I don't think at all if he wins the USO he is going to stand there on court and say , "Well Mates this has been fun, but this is it for me." That isn't going to happen.

Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Nick walks to the beat of his own drum. Nick will do Nick. Sure he is flying on emotion right now and honestly , I don't think at all if he wins the USO he is going to stand there on court and say , "Well Mates this has been fun, but this is it for me." That isn't going to happen.
Well that is what I have been saying all along

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Glad to see Nick K. kicking ass again. Now I hope he can reach the final again.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Glad to see Nick K. kicking ass again. Now I hope he can reach the final again.
Hey Don, it was the best match I have seen Nick play, he mixed things up, served well, and shorten the points and didnt get into long rallies with Meddy from the baseline or tried not to at best

Reactions: don_fabio

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
It's sad Medvedev lost he's without one most entertaining players on the Tour.

It's big loss for Tournament as it was meant to be Nadal vs. Medvedev part 3 trilogy match!.

I have strong feelings Kyrgios will lose before the final this time.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Cam Norrie and Andrey Rublev, the 1st match up for today. It should be a good one. I think Norrie will take it.

Reactions: tented
Status
Not open for further replies.