kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
U.S. Open Results for Round 3 Day 5 - Friday, September 02, 2022

1662180806242.png

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Tonight's match between Brandon Nakashima and Jannik Sinner I am really interested in. I do think Sinner is going to get this done, but in many ways I am hoping for the upset by Brandon. I really like his game.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
The Young Brat Teenager Rune arguing with the umpire, he dosent like the ball toss of Norrie, thinks he puts it up in the air too many times and he is distracted LOL! he got boo's from the crowd and rightfully so...I see he has not changed his ways, I guess he is not liked by too many players in the locker room

Reactions: tented

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
The Young Brat Teenager Rune arguing with the umpire, he dosent like the ball toss of Norrie, thinks he puts it up in the air too many times and he is distracted LOL! he got boo's from the crowd and rightfully so...I see he has not changed his ways, I guess he is not liked by too many players in the locker room
He can whine all he wants, cuz he is gonna be out of this tournament in another set.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Typical behavior from the Brat Rune, he should just concentrate on his own game for starters
I think when players get wrapped up in what the other players are doing it ruins their game. That is classic what Nick Kyrgios tries to pull his opponents into. His foolishness that he does on the court sometimes gets his opponents wrapped up into all of that and it destroys their game as well.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I think when players get wrapped up in what the other players are doing it ruins their game. That is classic what Nick Kyrgios tries to pull his opponents into. His foolishness that he does on the court sometimes gets his opponents wrapped up into all of that and it destroys their game as well.
Focus on your own game is the key to winning a match period

• Love
Reactions: Hailz

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
With the matches I play I try to focus on my game. There are times when I am not playing well and I do get down on myself. The main thing that bothers me though when I am playing a match is when something in my body doesn't feel right. Like my ankle starts hurting. My focus goes to my ankle and my game starts to fall apart. Of course in my matches I can't call for a Physio to check me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.