US Open [Men], 2021 - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
You would do well to notice that young Brooksby has been giving your man all kinds of hell, and didn't just capitulate after one set. The kid has been pro for all of 8 months. Let's talk about how #1 is not holding up so very well under the onslaught of a guy that's barely a pro.
We already talked about Djokovic not being that impressive all year! He's been in trouble and having to come back "from the dead" more than a few times! His only masterpiece was def. Rafa in Paris in 4 sets after going down 0-5 in that 1st set! He's barely holding onto #1 ranking really! :yawningface:

Last edited:
Reactions: nehmeth

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Cmon Djoke! End this so I can watch Bebe and the Greek Goddess

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Cmon Djoke! End this so I can watch Bebe and the Greek Goddess
You and the ladies can wait. I want to see Djokovic's spirit a bit run down. #meangirl

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
You and the ladies can wait. I want to see Djokovic's spirit a bit run down. #meangirl
Don't you think that's already been accomplished? It's been 3 hours of JB chiseling away. Novak looks beatable. I mean when is the last time Djoke delivered a Pova death stare? :lol6:

• Haha
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
We already talked about Djokovic not being that impressive all year! He's been in trouble and having to come back "from the dead" more than a few times! His only masterpiece was defeating Rafa in Paris in 4 sets after going down 0-5 in that 1st set! He's barely holding #1 ranking really! :yawningface:
Did you just make the argument for lack of competition in this weak era? Barely plays a college student. Oh, and wait...aren't you the one that complains about players celebrating the errors of others? Brooksby duffed a sitter of an overhead, and Novak was full-on celebrating it. So stop with the moralizing on that, OK?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Don't you think that's already been accomplished? It's been 3 hours of JB chiseling away. Novak looks beatable. I mean when is the last time Djoke delivered a Pova death stare? :lol6:
I could do with a bit longer of it, though. :)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Oh, no, the nausea-inducing celebration. Per piacere, Matteo, farci il favore di eliminare questo clown.

• Haha
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Jens is pulling "A Rafa;" taking his sweet time getting off the fk'n court! Already an a-hole I see! :yawningface: :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :sneezing-face::face-with-symbols-on-mouth:
You complain about everything when it suits you. Why should he be stealing anything from anyone by packing up his bags slowly to move off the court? What about Novak celebrating JB's blown smash? Obviously you have nothing to say there.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Jens is pulling "A Rafa;" taking his sweet time getting off the fk'n court! Already an a-hole I see! :yawningface: :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :sneezing-face::face-with-symbols-on-mouth:
Jeez. You are exasperating. Leave that kid alone! He never played on Ashe and he definitely never played #1 before. I'm sure if you ever had the opportunity to do the same, you would be taking your sweet time exiting the court.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I told you! How many times does this happen? These kids come out with all kinds of fire and confidence, but after having to run from side to side a few dozen times, they understand it takes more than that! Jens is not going to beat elite players without a serve! They'll attack it relentlessly! :face-with-hand-over-mouth:
He should take up Andy Roddicks offer,he is serious about helping with his serve.James Blake also agreed he should accept Andys offer.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
He and Moratouglou are the only good thing worth watching ESPN for. The poor blokes at TTC have no commie eye candy. :nono:

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Novak or Brooksby in the q/finao Matteo ! Hello margarewt

Novak or Brooksby in the q/final
Hey Margaret, greetings from adelaide ! You like my new potato head avatar ? I'll be watching the tennis over on SBS TV this year. But they start with their broadcasts on wednesday quarter-finals. I wanna see Berrettini or young kid Carlos win the open. Either player would give the game a much needed shot in the arm, eh

Reactions: kskate2

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Hey Margaret, greetings from adelaide ! You like my new potato head avatar ? I'll be watching the tennis over on SBS TV this year. But they start with their broadcasts on wednesday quarter-finals. I wanna see Berrettini or young kid Carlos win the open. Either player would give the game a much needed shot in the arm, eh
I just noticed your new Avatar lol!...Carlos has been a 'breath of fresh air' so far at the USO,he will be a force in the mens game I am certain,a complete package.I would love for Matteo to break through and win his first major....we gonna see no?:)

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
FORZA MATT (said that at the Wimbledon final).

Status
Not open for further replies.