Tennis Bracket Predictions

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I wouldn't have put a single penny on Vesely to be honest !!!!

Bert

Masters Champion
Reactions
Website
www.effibet.weebly.com
Standings before the 1/4 :
upload_2016-4-15_8-5-15.png

Last 3 days will be interesting. All very close :)

Bert

Masters Champion
Reactions
Website
www.effibet.weebly.com
upload_2016-4-17_8-10-36.png
upload_2016-4-17_8-12-18.png

I think only @Moxie took Nadal to win the tournament so he will probably win the Monte-Carlo bracket tournament. @Billie should win Bogota quite easily :)

There are brackets for Stuttgart WTA, Bucharest ATP and Barcelona ATP that can be entered now. I think there are 24h remaining.

Reactions: Jammymich

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I was done with getting points in Bogota yesterday, @Bert

Thanks for the reminder on next week's tournaments. :cool: The qualifiers are still unknown, not that it would help me a lot more.:unsure:

Last edited:

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
@Moxie champion of Monte-Carlo
View attachment 552

@Billie took Bogota
View attachment 553

Few hours remaing to enter the tournaments of the week. @Carol feel free to join, you will like it if you liked the virtual bets comp... and you owe us a revenge :)

Thanks Bert for the invitation but something is telling me that I don't have to be around this blog anymore
It has been a pleasure to play and posting with you, Britbox and others but unfortunately not with everyone.
Enjoy and good luck for the next tournaments, you deserve it to be so nice!:smooch:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Thanks Bert for the invitation but something is telling me that I don't have to be around this blog anymore
It has been a pleasure to play and posting with you, Britbox and others but unfortunately not with everyone.
Enjoy and good luck for the next tournaments, you deserve it to be so nice!:smooch:
Oh, Carol...no need to be so petulant. We're both Rafa fans, so you might allow me to say: If you're going to be going to be a fan-girl, in the face of all opposition, and sometimes reason, (and I can be there, believe me,) then you are going to take some heat. Especially if you're going to call others out as "haters." Whether they deserve it or not, and sometimes they really don't. If you're going to stick your chin out against prevailing wisdom/opinion, expect to get chucked on it. So, yes, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. However, I think this is a very friendly forum with lively debate, and I know you won't find any better. Sports forums are not for the thin-skinned, especially for women. I suggest you gird your loins, unsheathe your sword and stay in! :yoda:

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Oh Moxie.....gird your loins, unsheathe your sword. :lulz2: Thanks for that!

Carol I hope you'll stay. We just need to grow a thicker skin, that's all. And perhaps ignore some things, for our own sake.;-):

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Oh Moxie.....gird your loins, unsheathe your sword. :lulz2: Thanks for that!

I probably totally mixed my metaphor on that, and missed the rude connotation, right? Doh! :dance1:;-):

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
As far as Barcelona, I got really unlucky with my Lucky Losers. I had the original entrants going farther, and my LL's betrayed me. :(

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You can't complain, B, because you're still at the top. Anyway, we're in for the long haul. And I can still be smiling about my current Bucharest standing. (I'm not sure now that happened.)

Reactions: Bert

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I was last in a couple of these so I am happy to see a slight improvement.:dance3:

I haven't had time to check these at all today, so thank you to @Bert for giving us the status of these. It is much appreciated.:yesyes:

Reactions: Bert