Rogers Cup, Toronto, Canada, WTA Premier

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well done to Elina Svitolina who earlier today defeated Muguruza,defeated Halep 61 61 to reach the final.Elina is into her 3rd Premier 5 final of 2017.

Correspondent Kiu

Correspondent
Reactions
lady boy garbage is on her way out with size 15 shoe size...I will never pay to watch these two..one is grunting like a pig and the other is always pissed off about something..how Venus lost to these two mugs is beyond me..who pays to watch this crap
It gets tiring reading your hateful posts once someone beats either of Williams sisters.
I am sorry I had to read this GARBAGE.

Well done to Elina Svitolina who earlier today defeated Muguruza,defeated Halep 61 61 to reach the final.Elina is into her 3rd Premier 5 final of 2017.

Elina beat Caro in the last final between the 2, it was in Dubai
Caro lost in straights, I am afraid same thing will happen to her.
H2H is Caro 0-2 Elina

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
It gets tiring reading your hateful posts once someone beats either of Williams sisters.

H2H is Caro 0-2 Elina

I am Also Over reading that Garbine is Garbage,even in a joke,like an other poster said.Well said Kiu.
Elina really has blossomed this year to me as a player,I do not know if Henin is still acting as a consultant coach.Both players are good defensive players,move well,I feel the player who is more offensive will come out on top.

Reactions: britbox

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
In regards to Pliskova being the number one player,it is hardly her fault,it is based on the current points system of the WTA.I also remember the criticism when Safina,JJ and Caroline were also No 1 players,without a GS title,again the WTA award points with the number of tournaments played and results to players which in ways I think is fair.
I am the one who brought up the ranking situation. Go back and read my post. I never said anything about Plisko hadn't won a slam. That's not what my post is about. She has not won a mandatory WTA event. All the other former #1's who didn't win a slam had won at least one mandatory. So basically during this 67 week rotation, without a slam and without a mandatory event (1000), she sits atop the rankings. That can only mean she either won a lot of small events or she got to the business end of several bigger tournaments but didn't win. This YouTube video shows her road to #1.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Order of Play for Final Sunday, August 13, 2017
sOa1gaM.png

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Pliskobot is defending 900 pts in Cincy. If she does not win it, there is a good chance that she will lose the #1 spot.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

H2H is Caro 0-2 Elina
pheew! chew on some curd and deal with it you have always been passive aggressive and you throw tantrums for no reason..well they played a garbage match...girl bye!..ps..use the ignore function its available for you all who are sad..

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I am the one who brought up the ranking situation. Go back and read my post. I never said anything about Plisko hadn't won a slam. That's not what my post is about. She has not won a mandatory WTA event. All the other former #1's who didn't win a slam had won at least one mandatory. So basically during this 67 week rotation, without a slam and without a mandatory event (1000), she sits atop the rankings. That can only mean she either won a lot of small events or she got to the business end of several bigger tournaments but didn't win. This YouTube video shows her road to #1.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions

Honestly dont take my post out of context? I was just posting my thoughts on the subject.I also happen to mention that when Caroline,JJ and Safina were no 1 players they had not won a slam and if you Remember at that time there was a lot of criticism.By the way did I mention in my post that you stated that Pliskova had not won a slam? I did not.I am also well aware she has not won a mandatory WTA event.End of conversation for me.

Last edited:

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Honestly dont take my post out of context? I was just posting my thoughts on the subject.I also happen to mention that when Caroline,JJ and Safina were no 1 players they had not won a slam and if you Remember at that time there was a lot of criticism.By the way did I mention in my post that you stated that Pliskova had not won a slam? I did not.I am also well aware she has not won a mandatory WTA event.End of conversation for me.
I hardly took anything out of context. Should I be aware that you knew she had not won a mandatory tournament even when you didn't mention it in your initial post?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I hardly took anything out of context. Should I be aware that you knew she had not won a mandatory tournament even when you didn't mention it in your initial post?

I dont know what your beef is with me? leave me alone okay.Thanks.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Congratulations to Elina Svitolina who defeated Caroline Wozniacki 64 60 her third Premier 5 title (also 5th of the season) for Elina.Wozniacki is now 0-6 in finals this year.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Thanks I will now,I just discovered the ignored function.I do not mind having a conversation though when I feel I am getting baited over nothing enough is enough for me.

Correspondent Kiu

Correspondent
Reactions
pheew! chew on some curd and deal with it you have always been passive aggressive and you throw tantrums for no reason..well they played a garbage match...girl bye!..ps..use the ignore function its available for you all who are sad..

You like to be ignored?
Guess what? I am not ignoring your foul language, you are a bully and a bad mouth and you will be dealt as such, you will be bully'd in return, Passive aggressive? chew on curd?

I will be real aggressive with you!

Keep it coming.

Reactions: GameSetAndMath

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
You like to be ignored?
Guess what? I am not ignoring your foul language, you are a bully and a bad mouth and you will be dealt as such, you will be bully'd in return, Passive aggressive? chew on curd?

I will be real aggressive with you!

Keep it coming.
cry me a river Kui..:cry:its good to see that you have a little fire in your belly:boxing:strong women never back down they stand their ground and you are standing your ground girl.:approved

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I am a man and I suggest after the next Williams' loss, you visit the local liquor store, they have colt 45 on sale.
aye...I am a teetotaler sir but I tell it like it is boy...

Correspondent Kiu

Correspondent
Reactions
lady boy garbage....who pays to watch this crap

Yeah, and this is what you write, tell it like the way it is! Not the way you think!!

http://www.couperogers.com/en/record-attendance-rogers-cup-presented-national-bank/
As the tournament comes to a close, Tennis Canada announced a world record for attendance at a one-week tournament. In fact, a total of 216,097 fans were on-site throughout the tournament to attend matches between the best players in the world at Rogers Cup presented by National Bank.

The only crap around here comes from you. Everyone here knows about your rants.

Reactions: GameSetAndMath