New York Open: The Intrigue of Korda vs Tiafoe and Harrison vs Young

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Federerberg, I doubt you know every quote Muhammad Ali ever said. I saw the quote many years ago and it stuck in my head word for word just like McEnroe's "It's been scientifically proven that everything hurts more when you're losing."

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

martyb, go read the talmud, it's the most bigoted racist book ever published. Some renowned jew rabbi extremist actually said, "A thousand goy are not worth a single jewish fingernail." I would never think or say anything that racist. I respect everyone and would never even think of anything remotely close to as hateful as that much less say it. Yet you want to call me a racist. Get lost.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

martyb, go read the talmud, it's the most bigoted racist book ever published. Some renowned jew rabbi extremist actually said, "A thousand goy are not worth a single jewish fingernail." I would never think or say anything that racist. I respect everyone and would never even think of anything remotely close to as hateful as that much less say it. Yet you want to call me a racist. Get lost.
I'm trying to imagine how much of the Talmud you've read. And not to put too fine a point on it, but you did think to repeat that quote here, though you don't cite a source, only some "jew rabbi." Not only is that a pleonasm, it does tip your hand as an anti-semite, I'd say. As opposed to some "muslim rabbi?" The spittle when you write that fairly sprinkles the computer screen.

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Moxie, I'm not anti jew and have always had jewish friends all my life, You want me to be a jew hater so you will find a reason to brand me a jew hater. I like many jews but jews can be criticized and the jew who said that a thousand goy are not worth one jewish fingernail is extremely hateful and I find it interesting you are not offended by such raw hate toward non jews.

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Id be happy to but last time I tried i forgot my pword and username and could not log in, I'd like to post there too.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Moxie, I'm not anti jew and have always had jewish friends all my life, You want me to be a jew hater so you will find a reason to brand me a jew hater. I like many jews but jews can be criticized and the jew who said that a thousand goy are not worth one jewish fingernail is extremely hateful and I find it interesting you are not offended by such raw hate toward non jews.
Scoop, only your heart can know if you're an anti-Semite or a racist, even if you choose to write like one. I'll take your word, though you might ask your Jewish friends if they would be offended by what you wrote...sometimes we need a reality- or empathy-check from our friends in ethnic/religious groups not our own.

I was not offended by the comment you posted because it came with no attribution. For all I know, you could have made it up. Upon a google search, I found a Baruch Goldstein who said that a thousand Arabs are not worth...etc. Perhaps that is what you meant? He was not a rabbi, but a physician, an extremist (as you rightly say,) and, according to wikipedia, a mass-murderer. By a long stretch, this one man doesn't speak for most Jews. Why you chose to quote him, if that's who you were thinking of, I don't know. You seem to like to pick and choose quotes, (mostly mis-quoted) to justify your case for the poor, downtrodden white people.

I can see by the threads on the front-page that a lot of people have been asking you to keep it to Harrison/Young, to tennis, and yet you chose to go to your own extreme opinions. A lot of people are offended, and some are leaving. And some back you, as well. Imo, though, you used a platform that you have to go down an extremist and political path for no good reason. The Harrison/Young controversy is in the hands of the ATP. Not much more to say, for now. This IS a tennis forum, and I think you exhibited extremely poor judgement in dragging things down to the level that you did.

Last edited:

MartyB

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
"Moxie" you are far more eloquent than I could ever be in regards to these posts by Scoop. I have no illusions that he would find greater empathy on an alt right or neo Nazi site than a tennis forum. His failure to recognize his racism and anti semitism are symptomatic of everything that is polarizing in this country right now.

Reactions: Moxie

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

What causes anti semitism is semitism. History shows that Jews have been expelled from over a hundred nations. Is it the faults of the Jews or always the expelling nation? Easy answer. To get along in harmony we need to respect all. Not try to take over and control.

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Hey martyb, you ever think that the racism and anti goyimism of extremist jews are symptomatic of everything that is polarizing this country right now? The media hatred of Trump and his supporters and the the deep state destruction of conservative Christian values and forcin illegal immigration is not being accepted very well. But if you want to put all the blame for the friction on one side, go ahead.

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Lebron James and blacks insult Trump with no retribution and are protected by the media. Imagine if Eli Manning or Tom Brady criticized Obama like this. They'd be run out of the NFL.

MartyB

Pro Tour Player
Reactions

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Sick of being smeared as a racist and anti semite. Stop it already and I will stop. Back to tennis. Querrey wins first set of final vs Anderson. Anderson lets it be known he has a right elbow injury between sets. Then promptly holds and breaks Sam for a 2-0 second set lead. Now how is Anderson doing this with a supposedly bad right elbow? Another fake or exaggerated injury? Has to be. But that's tennis. Deception and trickery and smokescreens and gamesmanship are part of the battle. Just like in politics and world wars. Just like the book title by Victor Ostrovsky: BY WAY OF DECEPTION: The Making and Unmaking of a Mossad Officer.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^Mate I think you've smeared yourself. It's sad, because it will forever taint everything of yours I read

Reactions: MartyB

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Federerberg; I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I am not. I'm a white catholic and willing to fight to stop the white genocide and white replacement that is being inflicted on American and most white Euro nations except Poland which is also resisting and fighting it, while Israel is deporting all Africans back to Africa and the media says nothing. But when whites want to protect America and Euro from third world illegal invasion the media cries racist and neo nazi hitlers. Tired of the hypocrisy.