New York Open: The Intrigue of Korda vs Tiafoe and Harrison vs Young

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

tossip, you are showing an insulting attitude towards people from Louisiana. Not cool. Harrison is good people, I know his father pretty well, very very nice man. Harrison is a hot head but he's matured a lot and controls it better now. Not aware of anything he said that might offend Serena. Are you as offended by Serena's ugly hot head moments as you are of Harrison's which pale in comparison to threatening murder of a linesperson and bodily harm on a chair umpire in a dark alley.

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Dan like 1% of whites and Jews owned slaves over 200 years ago and a lot of slaves were treated with care and love but the media doesn't focus on that, the media wants to incite racial hatred with a hateful slant on slavery. Let's face it, blacks commit most of the crimes and murders in USA and the stats show it. Take a look at the situation in Chicago. I never knew a white racist in my life. The damned media has to stsop inciting this racial hate division tactics that it loves to do to divide and conquer us. Blacks are not treated like third class citizens. We give them billions in welfare and aid and affirmative action. If whites treated blacks like second class people the NBA and NFL would go bankrupt. Whites are very generous with blacks and charities and helping poor in Africa. Look up Heidi Albertsen's work and Shoes 4 Africa I resent you saying white people treat blacks like third class citizens that is patently FALSE and anti white racist. Jews call black people the derogatory term "schwartze." That is racist. I asked a black friend who was a top junior from NYC if he ever experienced racism in tennis? He said once at a hotel a white woman mistook his mother for being a worker at the hotel. That's the only damned racism he ever experienced. I think the damned leftist media fabricates a lot more racism and fake news incidents because it suits their agenda which is to incite racial hatred between blacks and whites and blame whitey for everything. If Young faked this Dan, what should be the punishment? A slap on the wrist because 1% of whites and Jews owned slaves over 200 years ago? Stop this anti white agenda of smearing whites as hateful bigots, it's just not true. Whites are very good to blacks in America today except for a few isolated incidents which the media goes crazy over, while totally ignoring the outrageous numbers of black on white hate crimes.

Last edited:

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Sorry Catherine, the political climate in America is a mess and these microaggressions in tennis seem to keep sprouting up and then it ends up playing out here. Myself and Dan are good friends despite major political differences. I hope and wish the media would stop their divide and conquer agenda here and these incidents would not happen and then we wouldn't get sidetracked here. Try to get it back on tenins and less on political. Maybe the ATP should force Young and Harrison to play doubles together for ten tournaments :) That would force them to be friends. Kind of like the Indo Pak Express or forcing an Israeli to play with a Palestinian or Syrian or Iranian or Lebanese.

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Popovich is a sell out who has to cater to the NBA blacks egos. He has to take the passive aggressive anti white stance or the players will not support him and he will lose his job. Popovich's salary depends on blacks working hard for him to put the balls in the hoops. I don't care what he says, Popovich is a sell out. Whites have done everything and more, like Duke says, charity, welfare, donations, handouts, scholarships, affirmative action, supporting NBA, NFL, black music, etc. Nothing is ever enough. Nobody is worried that blacks will start producing dominant tennis players like basketball players. If it happens, let it be. White people love Serena and Venus and Blake and Monfils. White people support these players very much all over the world. Stop crying racism.

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Suzanne Somers tweeted: "If you support or praise Donald Trump in America it's career suicide." Now that is racism against whites. That quote shows that there is a demented anti white bias in America. To even praise Donald Trump will not only not be tolerated, it will be career suicide. It shows just how much the anti Trump "deep state" hatred is in control of America. The hatred of Trump in insane and irrational and dangerous to people making a living. It must be stopped. It must be fought.

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Duke, I don't know if it was good or bad or both, didn't live 200 years ago to experience it and don't trust history revisionists with an anti white agenda. I agree, we should stick to tennis but everything is politicized today, and tennis is no exception with Margaret Court, Tennys Sandgren and now this latest Donald Young incident. I would prefer to stick to tennis but the second any anti white agenda rears it's ugly head here I must respond. A lot of people are afraid to challenge these issues I am not and will fight for it. Not sorry about that or the reality that we live in a world of truth and politicized propaganda. Tennis is a diversity of talents and skills and also political views, and the views of Sandgren and Court will not be demonized and attacked here without response. Federer is playing better than ever :)

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Thanks and will do Duke. It's silly that people are afraid and disallowed to talk about politics and religion because it's a taboo subject. We should all strive to discuss these two topics peacefully and with tolerance instead of threatening bodily harm to someone you disagree with as has happened to me twice in my life, though these people never acted on their threats. Good for them. Let's keep it on tennis but again I reiterate, unfair and biased attacks on whites or any group will not be taken without response.

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Young is in danger of dropping down the rankings, he's in the 60s now but he won rounds in IW and Miami last year so he will need to protect some points. Young has put in the work and gotten in good shape for the last two years but he was unable to do anything special in singles or set a new career high ranking. Last year he finally beat Isner in Memphis, first win over Isner after four close losses, but then he lost to Harrison in the SF. Young is a frustrated player, like so many others :) To stoop so low to fabricate a fake racial hate accusation on Harrison is totally unacceptable but I'm sure all offended whites will forgive Young for this and wish him the best and still support him because he is a good person and he has an entertaining, stylish game.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Dan like 1% of whites and Jews owned slaves over 200 years ago and a lot of slaves were treated with care and love but the media doesn't focus on that, the media wants to incite racial hatred with a hateful slant on slavery. Let's face it, blacks commit most of the crimes and murders in USA and the stats show it. Take a look at the situation in Chicago. I never knew a white racist in my life. The damned media has to stsop inciting this racial hate division tactics that it loves to do to divide and conquer us. Blacks are not treated like third class citizens. We give them billions in welfare and aid and affirmative action. If whites treated blacks like second class people the NBA and NFL would go bankrupt. Whites are very generous with blacks and charities and helping poor in Africa. Look up Heidi Albertsen's work and Shoes 4 Africa I resent you saying white people treat blacks like third class citizens that is patently FALSE and anti white racist. Jews call black people the derogatory term "schwartze." That is racist. I asked a black friend who was a top junior from NYC if he ever experienced racism in tennis? He said once at a hotel a white woman mistook his mother for being a worker at the hotel. That's the only damned racism he ever experienced. I think the damned leftist media fabricates a lot more racism and fake news incidents because it suits their agenda which is to incite racial hatred between blacks and whites and blame whitey for everything. If Young faked this Dan, what should be the punishment? A slap on the wrist because 1% of whites and Jews owned slaves over 200 years ago? Stop this anti white agenda of smearing whites as hateful bigots, it's just not true. Whites are very good to blacks in America today except for a few isolated incidents which the media goes crazy over, while totally ignoring the outrageous numbers of black on white hate crimes.

Scoop, as to the bolded above, I think you only need to look in the mirror to know a white racist, or to read the above post, or various others of yours on this thread. I find it appalling how lacking you are in self-realization as to your white privilege and your condescension towards towards blacks and jews. I'm fairly convinced that you don't even understand the term "racist."

Reactions: MartyB

MartyB

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
Scoop, as to the bolded above, I think you only need to look in the mirror to know a white racist, or to read the above post, or various others of yours on this thread. I find it appalling how lacking you are in self-realization as to your white privilege and your condescension towards towards blacks and jews. I'm fairly convinced that you don't even understand the term "racist."
Moxie I must admit I'm kind of taken aback every once in a while when I read this bile. To think that owning another human being is acceptable because they are treated kindly by their masters makes it somehow acceptable? .

Reactions: Moxie

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Scoop Malinowski writes:
MartyB, Muhammad Ali said it's better to be black in America than to be living in a mudhut in Africa. I never said slavery was right it happened and I had nothing to do with it, but what I read is that some slaves were happy with their relationships with the owners. So that is good. That's harmony and it's better than the racial hatred of today. If you keep calling me a racist I will block your comments from the site. Go research the talmud and ready on how jews want to enslave the world and how a thousand goyim are not worth a single jewish fingernail. You want to make racism accusations go read the talmud and call that crap what it is - bigoted racism against all non jews.

Last edited:

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Joe, white genocide is a reality. White nations are being forced to accept millions of third world non whites. It is no coincidence but a planned scheme to make whites a minority in white nations. That's terrible - to try to destroy white civilizations. So now a white person who resists that is a racist? GTFO. Israel wont keep their black africans, israel is now expelling their black africans as I posted the link here last week. That's racist. How can you call me a racist for trying to protect white nations from becoming extinct but you say nothing about what israel is doing to their non jews? GTFO.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

This is simply one of the dumbest posts I've seen on this forum mate, and there has been some truly moronic drivel. Slaves treated with love and care? Are you kidding me? This speaks to either your level of education or your intelligence, take your pick.

Last edited:

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Scoop Malinowski writes:
How do you know how all slaves were treated? How do you know some white owners were not loving and caring of slaves? Would you consider a nanny or butler or personal assistant to be slaves too? You trust the anti white (anti Trump) media to tell you how all slaves were treated? Why doesn't the media ever tell you that jews owned slaves too and owned some of the slave ships? The media tries to tell you it's only whites who were guilty of slaves. Which is false.

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Scoop Malinowski writes:
How do you know how all slaves were treated? How do you know some white owners were not loving and caring of slaves? Would you consider a nanny or butler or personal assistant to be slaves too? You trust the anti white (anti Trump) media to tell you how all slaves were treated? Why doesn't the media ever tell you that jews owned slaves too and owned some of the slave ships? The media tries to tell you it's only whites who were guilty of slaves. Which is false.
I think we all know how slaves were treated. They were people without freedom, and considered 3/4 of a person in the census. Much of the "loving" of them resulted in what is our large admixture of white blood in African-Americans, though a lot of it was wholly unbidden. Nannies, butlers and personal assistants get paid for their work. Slaves did not. And they got sold like cattle. Families separated. I'm not sure where you're going with Jews owning slaves, but I would ask you to back that up. Why are you defensive about white people owning slaves? That's not really controversial.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Joe, white genocide is a reality. White nations are being forced to accept millions of third world non whites. It is no coincidence but a planned scheme to make whites a minority in white nations. That's terrible - to try to destroy white civilizations. So now a white person who resists that is a racist? GTFO. Israel wont keep their black africans, israel is now expelling their black africans as I posted the link here last week. That's racist. How can you call me a racist for trying to protect white nations from becoming extinct but you say nothing about what israel is doing to their non jews? GTFO.
Do you even know what "genocide" means?
"gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun
  1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation"

There is no "white genocide." No one is killing white people en masse. What is happening, and bothers you, is the mixing of races, across marriage, and geographic migration. What you call the "white nations" won't become extinct. They are becoming more diverse. But it is laughable that you object to it, when it was "white" people who chose to force the migration of "black" people via slave trade.

And, yes, you are a racist, if you feel the need to protect "white nations," as you see them. What bothers you so much about the notion that many Northern European countries are increasingly mixed-race? How does that affect your life?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Scoop Malinowski writes:
MartyB, Muhammad Ali said it's better to be black in America than to be living in a mudhut in Africa. I never said slavery was right it happened and I had nothing to do with it, but what I read is that some slaves were happy with their relationships with the owners. So that is good. That's harmony and it's better than the racial hatred of today. If you keep calling me a racist I will block your comments from the site. Go research the talmud and ready on how jews want to enslave the world and how a thousand goyim are not worth a single jewish fingernail. You want to make racism accusations go read the talmud and call that crap what it is - bigoted racism against all non jews.
You seem to be justifying your racism by quoting the talmud on enslavement. While you also slag off the Jews. And Ali, on how much it was better to be black in America than in Africa. You forget he was the man that went to jail because he wouldn't fight a war because:

“Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go ten thousand miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights?

No, I am not going ten thousand miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would put my prestige in jeopardy and could cause me to lose millions of dollars which should accrue to me as the champion."

You can't really say that Ali was on the train of it was better to live in the US than be black in Africa, given that he went to jail for the opposite.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Scoop Malinowski writes:

What on earth does the media have to do with the history of slavery? Mate I'm not going to have a lengthy debate with you about slavery with love and care. It's absurd. This is like debating with a holocaust denier

MartyB

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
Scoop Malinowski writes:

Scoop Malinowski writes:
Not only are you a racist but also an anti-semite. Perfect. What I suggest is that you own your bigotry/racism I would have more respect for you. . As far as blocking me go ahead and make my day. If I never see another post of yours on this board that would be a good thing.

Reactions: Federberg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^and by the way Scoop if you're going to quote, quote properly. Here's what Muhammed Ali actually said...

To me, the U.S.A. is still the best country in the world, counting yours. It may be hard to eat sometimes, but anyhow I ain’t fighting alligators and living in a mud hut

What Muhammed Ali has to do with slavery I don't know. But then frankly I get the sense you don't really know what you're talking about, so I won't delve into it :facepalm: