New Member Welcomes

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
A warm welcome to more new members:

@sauli24 A big Serena Williams fan!

@Kim Thorp Kim is a big fan of Dustin Brown, The Williams sisters and Johanna Konta. Thanks for joining us Kim!!

@Postpre An old posting pal of mine from tennis.com forum days and widely respected for his tennis knowledge. Welcome to discuss.tennis mate, pleased to have you here.

@Christian Deverille Christian is the editor of a great tennis blog at http://www.tennisreview.com -well worth a read. Hope you dive in a few discussions here Chris when you get free time.

Don't forget to add an avatar to your profile and set your forum preferences by clicking on the profile link (top right of the screen).

S

Stephanie 'JZhei' Bradley

who is sampras_fan?

i used to be sampras_fan or something long ago elsewhere - or sampras_graf -- whatever...

haha -- so long ago now since i got banned , i think...

then in tennis.com i switched to more current: serenawilliamsthegreat..or something like that before they banned me for ''too much politics" and maybe also admiring djokovic too much! lol. i don't know.

but it's so nice here!

hello there, I haven't watched men's tennis since my male-tennis-loves, Agassi and Sampras, have left the scene. Am a Federer fan now (sorry, not nadal!) but cannot stomach to watch those he has to play against. i enjoy excellence and no one brings it like Se' and no male since Sampras and Agassi, other than Federer, brings it (in a way that's cognizant of the audience vs. ensimismado-nadal).

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Happy to see new members. Welcome to discuss.tennis, a great place to discuss the lovely sport.:good:

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Welcome to @The Lad - hope you get comfortable and enjoy your new boards here! We're pretty new but growing quickly and hope you'll be a part of it. Welcome aboard mate.

The Lad

In the Locker Room
Reactions
Welcome to @The Lad - hope you get comfortable and enjoy your new boards here! We're pretty new but growing quickly and hope you'll be a part of it. Welcome aboard mate.

Thanks, probably should give a run down, Am Aussie born and currently living here though spend some residing in Germany (partly for work, though maybe for possibly for the roast goose at Christmas, who can say...) Like most slightly bias towards my own countryman but like to think not over the top.

Hope to have some robust discussion and a few laughs. Now can someone link me to to the Pablo Cuevas thread, I'm sure it's the most contentions thread on the board, the polarising figure that man is....

Reactions: britbox and Billie

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Thanks, probably should give a run down, Am Aussie born and currently living here though spend some residing in Germany (partly for work, though maybe for possibly for the roast goose at Christmas, who can say...) Like most slightly bias towards my own countryman but like to think not over the top.

Hope to have some robust discussion and a few laughs. Now can someone link me to to the Pablo Cuevas thread, I'm sure it's the most contentions thread on the board, the polarising figure that man is....

I can't point you to the desired thread, but you are welcome to create one of your own.;)

Welcome aboard and happy posting.:)

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Welcome @bobvance - a regular poster on the old tennis.com boards. Nice to see you here old friend. If I recall correctly, a big fan of the swiss maestro!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
britbox Message Board Announcements & Poster Introductions 16