Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome, Italy - Masters 1000

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This is ridiculous, Tiafoe got screwed here and is down a break in 3rd because they favor an italian player who was in a momentum. While on the other court where Sonego just lost a set they stopped a play. Very bad decision making from the officials. I hope Big Foe wins.
LOL, welcome to playing at the Italian Open in Rome versus an Italian opponent…

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Don Fabio,

If you are around these heavy conditions and rain are expected to hang around for the rest of the tournament, I feel these conditions suit Novak, you have to be able to hit through the court, strange weather indeed for Rome at this time of the year BTW, once I experienced these type of conditions going to Rome tournament,in 2012.

Last edited:

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Here’s the odd schedule for tomorrow:
IMG_2557.jpeg

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I see how tennis Super Mario Brothers Sonego is hanging tough in the 2nd set with the Crown Prince Stefano.

Little Holger made his first main draw Italian Open quarterfinals downing Alexi Popyrin in a very competitive 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 match. That Popyrin serve is a monster but I loved how Rune keeps trying to stay aggressive, moving forward and even S/V to get out of jams. Also wisely wrong footing Popyrin to keep him off kilter on his stronger FH.

We know whose waiting in the next round, well whatever happens , Holger will always have Paris. ; )

Last edited:

tented

Administrator
Reactions
It has taken Cerundolo nearly 9 minutes to try to hold in the first game against Sinner.

EDIT: Sinner broke after 9.5 minutes.

EDIT: 19 minutes, and they haven’t finished the first 2 games.

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Looks like Borna Coric is no longer with that serbian folk singer. No wonder that he started to play better.
Did he cut his hair?

Last edited: