Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome, Italy - Masters 1000

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
What’s the story with Novaks arm? Is it kinda like the hamstring ‘injury’ in Australia? A kind of prop he uses to deflect pressure, his readymade excuse? Because the hamstring was fine except for a few performative limps when he needed them, and the arm seems okay too…
Sleeve, tummy ailment, just in case he didn't pull it off today, with the rust.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
IMG_2520.jpeg

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I’m surprised Novak hasn’t asked for his next match to be played immediately! :lol6:
Behave lol! unless he wants to slide in the mud, forecast for tomorrow is more rain, so he has something to look forward to.
Though one court now has orange plastic all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: AnonymousFan

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Behave lol! unless he wants to slide in the mud, forecast for tomorrow is more rain, so he has something to look forward to.
Though one court now has orange plastic all over it.
He loves his rain. I remember the 2012 FO Final, bright summer day, ideal for tennis, and he wanted the court drenched to slow it down. Then it rained and he wanted to stay out there while he hauled himself back into the match, playing on the swamp. They stopped eventually - the umpire was unreasonably slow to stop play - and Rafa dismissed him easy the next day, which was again bright and sunny...

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
He loves his rain. I remember the 2012 FO Final, bright summer day, ideal for tennis, and he wanted the court drenched to slow it down. Then it rained and he wanted to stay out there while he hauled himself back into the match, playing on the swamp. They stopped eventually - the umpire was unreasonably slow to stop play - and Rafa dismissed him easy the next day, which was again bright and sunny...
I forgot about that final in 2012, oh well he will love the present conditions in Rome, slow and heavy.