General News Snippets from the Tour

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
I hoped to watch the exhibition, but I couldn't find the link anywhere. Does anyone know did they play?

Before the draw for next year Davis Cup, I read Serbian tennis fans hoped that Spain will come to Serbia so they watch Rafa in Belgrade. It will be Russia instead.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
The Exhibition went very well apparently. Nadal was not dead serious like he always is and they made a real good show.

The money collected goes to children in need in Serbia, so : Muchas gracias Nadal. Es muy apreciado.
I am so grateful for this, that I promise I won't be bashing Rafa for a week. ;-):

It is good that they managed to play 2 full sets, so they are probably not injured after all.

This is No1e imitating Fabio a night earlier and I think it was hilarious:

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
The Exhibition went very well apparently. Nadal was not dead serious like he always is and they made a real good show.

The money collected goes to children in need in Serbia, so : Muchas gracias Nadal. Es muy apreciado.
I am so grateful for this, that I promise I won't be bashing Rafa for a week. ;-):

It is good that they managed to play 2 full sets, so they are probably not injured after all.

This is No1e imitating Fabio a night earlier and I think it was hilarious:

Nadal was not dead serious like he always is.........
Sorry but you are a son of ......

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Coric has to go through the knee surgery so 2016 season has finished for him

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nadal was not dead serious like he always is.........
Sorry but you are a son of ......
I don't think that's an insult, or meant as one. Rafa IS dead serious when he plays real matches, and it's a good thing. Apparently, he's always dead serious even when he plays golf. :-)2

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
francis tiafoe was in the sf of the challenger james mghee won.

so he is sneaking his groovy way towards to top100 (about 130ish now prob ???)

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Thanks, JLLB. You know Frances Tiafoe is the youngster I'm hoping most for.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Coric won't play DC final, Dodig'll replace him I guess

Last edited:

Obsi

Masters Champion
Reactions
Janowicz with his greatest outburst yet. He lost second 1,2k$ wager.

ttps://clips.twitch.tv/janowicz/MushyMagpieSuperVinlin

Last edited by a moderator:

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
While we are awaiting Sharapova's sentence reduction, her ex fiance is said to be very close to a marriage with 12 years his senior Nicole Scherzinger. Did you know that? I was shocked.

If you wonder where No1e is, he is tramping around mountain Kopaonik, that is where he learned to play tennis.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tennis-Kyrgios banned for Shanghai tantrums

Oct 17 Nick Kyrgios has been banned for eight tournament weeks for his conduct during his defeat at the Shanghai Masters, the governing body for men's tennis (ATP) said on Monday.

NKAO15.jpg

"The suspension will be reduced to three tournament weeks upon agreement that the player enters a plan of care under the direction of a sports psychologist..." the ATP said in a statement.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
From what I read in a statement released from Tennis Australia,Nick has agreed to see a sports psychologist.I also agree with the suspension,hopefully Nick can learn from his latest outburst and improve as a person first and foremost.

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nick Kyrgios Quits Rotterdam To Play NBA Extravaganza

Nick Kyrgios has ended his contract to attend next year’s Rotterdam Open in order to play in an NBA all-star celebrity game according to the chief organiser of the event. Tournament director Richard Krajicek confirmed Kyrgios’ absence from the ATP 500 event during an interview with the Dutch Broadcasting Foundation

resize

Full Story: http://www.ubitennis.net/blog/2016/10/19/nick-kyrgios-quits-rotterdam-to-play-nba-extravaganza/

---

More drama for Nick... maybe one day he'll figure out he's a professional tennis player.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 1338
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2587
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 3390
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2183
tented Pro Tennis (Mens) 1068