Djokovic Fans thread

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The only thing you have going for your argument is some scarce precedents.
Actually the precedents are everything in this case, as any other outcome would have been deemed as nothing but favoritism. If you booted Shapo, Henmen, Davy etc, you had to boot Djoker.

Reactions: Moxie

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Novak needs just two wins in Vienna to secure no 1 spot till end of year. No matter what Nadal is doing.
Adding more weeks at no 1 and 6th YE No 1! Just amazing. Not comparable to weeks in top 10.
With better results he will nearly for sure catch Rogers insane record of weeks at no 1 in March/April!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes sneak in some more while the world is turned upside down. Turn around the head to head record when Fedal are past their best, MR opportunist knows when to do it. Squeeze in as many tournaments as possible for the points while Fedal are on a break. That’s exactly how he did it this year.....his record in weeks is as watered down as it gets

Reactions: Federberg

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Yes sneak in some more while the world is turned upside down. Turn around the head to head record when Fedal are past their best, MR opportunist knows when to do it. Squeeze in as many tournaments as possible for the points while Fedal are on a break. That’s exactly how he did it this year.....his record in weeks is as watered down as it gets

Same circumstances for all of them.
All of them are past their prime simple mind, especially Roger.
Both took their chances when Novak was out for nearly two years or injuries or bullshit eliminations by officials.
Stats are describing longer timelines simple mind, I have no time and will to explain this to you.
Weeks at no 1 are the strongest indicator for dominance and must be taken into account in goat debate.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Look it up simpy.

At no stage Djoker took a near two year break I looked up, I would like to see how you make it up....tell us, two years when?

Nah, can’t do? Exactly, you are welcome.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
At no stage Djoker took a near two year break I looked up, I would like to see how you make it up....tell us, two years when?

Where is Bonehead? I am still waiting for him to show us, when did Djoker take his two year break?

Or someone can help answer for him?

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions

Haha Great that you look it up simpy.

After FO 16 till Wimby 18, mental walkabout and elbow injury.
Got beaten by everyone, great hiatus for Fedal.
Say thank you to him, never too late simpy.

Reactions: Fiero425

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Based on that logic we can say the same about 2015 and 2016 with Nadal also having horrible form. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: Fiero425 and Kieran

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

A break means no play. Mental walkabout? If that counts, anyone who ever loses can be excused indefinitely.

Yet another bonehead classic, it’s officially on record....when you lose it doesn’t count because of ‘mental walkabout’.

Reactions: GameSetAndMath

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
First off all: Congrats to the 18th GrandSlam title and 9 th AO. Amazing stuff.

A short look back: Without Wimbledon cancellation and the mess in NY, this could be no 20. instead of 18.

Looking forward: At least one more slam this year is more than possible. Biggest chance at Wimbledon followed by NY an Paris.

He made a smart statement in the press conference:
After winning most weeks at no 1-record, which understandably was an important goal, to reach this he had to play many tournaments and play constantly well. he will adapt his schedule and focus now to his remaining goal: SLAM-record.

Not good news for Fedal and their fans.

Weeks at no.1, Nole Slam, H2H, EOY no.1, Gold Masters, he beat Nadal at his best slam in RG, he beat Roger more than one time at his best slam in Wimbledon. Still counting.
Only true idiots/morons belittle or deny Novak`s achievements so far, he definitely belongs to the 3 greatest players of our time.

Last edited:

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
EuwRJfVXIAIVvEW.jpeg
EuwRJfVXIAIVvEW.jpeg

Last edited:

Chris Koziarz

Masters Champion
Reactions
I like this guy. He believes in lost ancient civilizations!

Semir Osmanagic is selling his "Quack Mountain" as the cure for diabetes, cancer, ha, ha!
Djokovic is adding to it that players should "come here to take advantage of healthy oxygen levels".:lulz1:
Well, I prefer to stay in the mountains at my backyard (much cheaper rather than travelling to Bosnia) everyone who has a bit of expertise (doctors, clinical researchers, atmospheric physicists) tell me both claims are BS.
I'm expecting Rolland Garros crowd, when they learn about this latest claim by the #1 player, start booing him on the court a little more.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Semir Osmanagic is selling his "Quack Mountain" as the cure for diabetes, cancer, ha, ha!
Djokovic is adding to it that players should "come here to take advantage of healthy oxygen levels".:lulz1:
Well, I prefer to stay in the mountains at my backyard (much cheaper rather than travelling to Bosnia) everyone who has a bit of expertise (doctors, clinical researchers, atmospheric physicists) tell me both claims are BS.
I'm expecting Rolland Garros crowd, when they learn about this latest claim by the #1 player, start booing him on the court a little more.
Whatever happened to his high protein/fat egg diet ? :D Easiest cardio ever.

egg-shaped-pressurized-oxygen-chamber-1.jpg

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Did Novak play in the Serbian 250 the week before RG by plan or he was kind of forced to play in it as he felt the did not get enough practice on clay this year.
It is unusual for a top player to play in the week before RG.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Did Novak play in the Serbian 250 the week before RG by plan or he was kind of forced to play in it as he felt the did not get enough practice on clay this year.
It is unusual for a top player to play in the week before RG.
I think he had a plan. He used it to tweak some parts of the game. Also tournament was extremely easy, it was playing against challenger guys so there was almost no sweat, one broken racket though. Easy 250 points, 1 more title in the bag, home crowd, what more can you ask for. Apparently he said he enjoyed it there (no Karatsev this time in draw).

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I think he had a plan. He used it to tweak some parts of the game. Also tournament was extremely easy, it was playing against challenger guys so there was almost no sweat, one broken racket though. Easy 250 points, 1 more title in the bag, home crowd, what more can you ask for. Apparently he said he enjoyed it there (no Karatsev this time in draw).

My real question is did he decide to play in the Serbian tournament well ahead of time or did he decide to do so after seeing his performance in the regular clay warm-up tourneys.

Reactions: Fiero425