Delray Beach Open, Florida, USA, ATP 250

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:
the AntiPusher said:
I think he should be deserving of a fine ...

Front, what did you think of your boy Bernard's performance..
Is this really the guy you want to go to war with or share the same combat bunker :eyepop
'

You could clearly see that he only finished the match out of respect for the opponent and was injured. He's injured a lot.

Maybe Tomic needs to acquire the services of the physio who Massage Roger's groin at AO.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Results from the Delray Beach International Men's Singles Semifinal matches on Saturday

1-Milos Raonic (Canada) beat 7-Juan Martin Del Potro (Argentina) 6-3 7-6(6)
3-Jack Sock (U.S.) beat Donald Young (U.S.) 6-4 7-6(2)

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Delray Beach Open Final

milos-raonic.jpg
v
jack-sock.jpg

Milos Raonic (1) v Jack Sock (3)

H2H: Raonic leads 8-2

2016 Shanghai Masters R16 Hard Jack Sock Milos Raonic 0-6 6-4 7-6(8)
2016 Wimbledon R32 Grass Milos Raonic Jack Sock 7-6(2) 6-4 7-6(1)
2016 Miami Masters R32 Hard Milos Raonic Jack Sock 7-6(3) 6-4
2014 Paris Masters R32 Hard Milos Raonic Jack Sock 6-3 5-7 7-6(4)
2014 Canadian Masters R32 Hard Milos Raonic Jack Sock 4-6 7-6(2) 7-6(4)
2014 Washington R32 Hard Milos Raonic Jack Sock 7-6(3) 7-6(3)
2014 Wimbledon R64 Grass Milos Raonic Jack Sock 6-3 6-4 6-4
2014 Miami Masters R64 Hard Milos Raonic Jack Sock 6-4 7-6(1)
2013 Cincinnati Masters R64 Hard Milos Raonic Jack Sock 3-6 6-4 6-3
2013 Memphis R32 Hard Jack Sock Milos Raonic 6-3 5-7 7-5
---

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Is this really the guy you want to go to war with or share the same combat bunker :eyepop
'

You could clearly see that he only finished the match out of respect for the opponent and was injured. He's injured a lot.

Maybe Tomic needs to acquire the services of the physio who Massage Roger's groin at AO.

Roger's said he's still not 100% for Dubai. Btw, Roger has not had surgery on both hips. Still say Tomic is a decent player who has had back luck at a young age with pretty bad injuries.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:

Roger's said he's still not 100% for Dubai. Btw, Roger has not had surgery on both hips. Still say Tomic is a decent player who has had back luck at a young age with pretty bad injuries.

What Roger has now?

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:
'

Yep, and obviously the services of that physio work really well

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
GameSetAndMath said:
1972Murat said:
Some choke moments but Milos gets it in straights.

What a party pooper? I wanted JMDP to win.

Wasn't going to happen GSM. Milos kept pounding on Delpo's backhand and rushed the net. Delpo managed couple of passes, one pass with a slice even, but good players, even as slow as Milos, will exploit that backhand till the cows come home. The way things are , the only way Delpo is winning against really good guys is redlining the forehand from the get go and not giving anyone a chance to expose the backhand. Even Milos could do it.

Puppet Master

Masters Champion
Reactions
Raonic just had to play 200% above his usual level against Del Potro and then withdraw in the final. What a mug...
(Hamstring injury)

Frode789

Club Member
Reactions
Website
www.citiesskylines-nation.com
Carol35 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:

wow the salt is so real. :snicker

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Puppet Master said:
Raonic just had to play 200% above his usual level against Del Potro and then withdraw in the final. What a mug...
(Hamstring injury)

I personally did not see anything extraordinary from MIlos yesterday. He was actually pretty bad at the net and OK from the baseline. Got really tight serving for the match and got broken.

Hamstring tear is not good. It will take a while for him to fix that and get back to playing level.Shame.

Congrats to Sock I guess :)

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Frode789 said:
Carol35 said:
the AntiPusher said:

wow the salt is so real. :snicker

It's not salt, it's pepper :D

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:

What Roger has now?

He's only been back training at 100% past 3 days due to the same injury that bothered him at the AO. Should be fine now but might be rusty due to not being able to train properly till a few days ago.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Federer says: "Mentally I'm super-fresh again. I think I refueled the energy tank", he is OK

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sock gets it in a w/o when Raonic withdraws with injury. I didn't really understand what it was, specifically.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Raonic later did an interview with Tennis Channel's Sam Gore to explain his injury.

He said he injured his right leg in the second set of his victory over Del Potro and initially didn't think much of it.

"I didn't think muuch of it," said Raonic. "I thought it was just tightness from the match, but this morning I woke up unable to walk properly and did quite extensive treatment with my team. We came down to the conclusion that it was a slight tear of the hamstring in my right leg."