ATP Roland Garros / French Open, Paris, France, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
A bigger problem than woeful NBC is what are they going to do about Nishi/Paire?

They’re going to have to move them to another court. It wouldn’t be fair at this point in the tournament to have them begin so late, and continue tomorrow. Or even play their entire match tomorrow, at the rate Tsitsipas and Stan are playing, with no 5th set tiebreak.

Reactions: Fiero425

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
They’re going to have to move them to another court. It wouldn’t be fair at this point in the tournament to have them begin so late, and continue tomorrow. Or even play their entire match tomorrow, at the rate Tsitsipas and Stan are playing, with no 5th set tiebreak.
They haven't made any moves to assign them a different court. I think their intent is to let this play out no matter how long it takes.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Thiem is a physical specimen. I think he can handle a tough schedule,
Maybe physically, but I think mentally is more important. And here I’m not so sure. And i hope he won’t .

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I am cursed. NBCSports is showing some dirt racing. Main NBC is showing RG. However, NBC is actually carried by a local affiliate and the local affiliate decided to show "Children's Miracle Network Telethon" instead of RG today. So, I can watch it only on streams even during 12 to 3.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I am cursed. NBCSports is showing some dirt racing. Main NBC is showing RG. However, NBC is actually carried by a local affiliate and the local affiliate decided to show "Children's Miracle Network Telethon" instead of RG today. So, I can watch it only on streams even during 12 to 3.

FFS, that’s bad. I feel for you, if it helps.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I told you yesterday to sue your cable.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Maybe physically, but I think mentally is more important. And here I’m not so sure. And i hope he won’t .
Mentally Thiem is in a rollercoaster. That is why I don't see a GS champion in him.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Mentally Thiem is in a rollercoaster. That is why I don't see a GS champion in him.
Me too. But he is a dangerous opponent for the SF, one big fight is surely in him. Hope Delpo stops him. Novak’s chances are higher against Juan Martin , even though I think Nole can beat them both.

Reactions: Fiero425

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Found a Stan/Perseus stream. Seems to be a good match. Missed most of it. At least will get to watch the ending.
I give wawrinka the edge , but they are both toasted for a next round against a solid maestro.
Great match nevertheless, I’m looking live on tv since the bull won.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
It should be over but for Perseus blowing sitter volleys to brk or close out other points! It's like today's players are clueless at the net! :cuckoo:
Give him a break. He'll learn. At least he's willing, able and not afraid to venture forward, unlike the majority of the tour that's glued to the BL

Status
Not open for further replies.