Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zverev in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
A love service game from Carlos now dont you dare drop your level we need to win this set and another one just saying :)

Reactions: Moxie

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
am I the only one not fooled by this early break? We’ve seen it before!

Sundaymorningguy

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I think the comp of Alcaraz and Nadal is a bit lazy, probably due to both being Spanish. Someone called him a chameleon, and to me that seems more apt. A bit of Novak, a bit of Rafa, a bit of Roger...and really, his own combination. But he also has his own weakness, which is hard to pinpoint...perhaps part of his chameleon nature is switching into a kind of lost little boy mode.

One thing about Zverev: his movement is underrated. He's getting to balls in a Novak-esque fashion. I think he looks slower than he is because he's so big and lanky. But he seems to lack any magic to his game. He is ferocious when in a groove and just hammers the ball, but he doesn't quite have that x-factor that the greats can pull out.
Personally, I liken him to a Monfils with discipline .

Reactions: El Dude and Moxie

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
He was actually born in Germany, and is a German citizen. Milos Raonic was actually born in Montenegro, and both of his parents are Serbian, or whatever, and I don't remember anyone having trouble calling Raonic a Canadian.
I would refer to him as Montenegrin when I wasn’t disparaging his nostrils.

• Haha
Reactions: Front242

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Yep another break of serve
Zed has lost his mind, maybe he was looking at the SB when he was leading 2 sets to 1

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
With his mustache? Lil’ Hitler.
One parent Spanish, one Venezuelan or something, mostly raised in Spain, but he considers himself Australian. I don't understand why you guys have a problem with the citizenship that people claim for themselves.