Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Wow what a pick up from Jordan on the half volley to flick across court

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well done Jordan you played the match of your life, you played against the best player at Wimbledon in Novak

Reactions: nehmeth

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Too funny for words, Mamma Tits telling Popa Tits to sit down, lol! the match between Dom and Stefanos

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
SInner is crushing the ball out there. Diego is his usual backboard self, just a half step (or more) slower these days.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Nooo!Thiem lost but he is playing good tennis.I hope he keeps on working hard because he is almost there.
Hmm I am still out on Dom until he wins a challenger tournament or a small tournament, though not a bad match from him, considering grass was never his forte

Reactions: tented and nehmeth

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Hmm I am still out on Dom until he wins a challenger tournament or a small tournament, though not a bad match from him, considering grass was never his forte
I understand..Dom is on the come up..it was tennis at it's best level so far this fortnight. i missed Keys listening to the post match interview. I still think Stefano is a good guy. Besides he is just a young pup trying to navigate his way in the big crazy world. Let's give him a break like y'all do for Carlos but granted Alcaraz is a GS champion..he earned it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I understand..Dom is on the come up..it was tennis at it's best level so far this match..darn it I missed Keys listening to the post match interview. I still think Stefonos is a good guy. Besides he is just a young pup trying to navigate his way in the big crazy world. Let's give him a break like y'all do for Carlos but granted Alcaraz is a GS champion..he earned it.
Wake me up when Dom wins a challenger or small tournament he has been back on the tour now for how long? Stef needs to get rid of his father as his coach for starters, his bh and slice bh has not improve, being a good Greek boy he will stay with his dad
Thiem still looking for his first Top 10 win since November 2020 and for his first GS win since January 2021

Reactions: nehmeth
Status
Not open for further replies.