2020 French Open SF: Novak Djokovic vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
If Tits learnt anything from the first SF, he will go down 0-7 in the TB.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I dunno, serving for a set at 5-4 seems jinxed at this French Open.

Novak breaking back is big, puts the pressure squarely back on Stefanos to make something happen.

Reactions: Moxie

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
If things go tight, Novak has a tendency to bounce 10 more times than normal. He already has a time violation warning. So, if he does that, they will dock a point. He needs to be careful.

Reactions: Fiero425

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Novak making this match very comlicated for himself. Tsitsipas was superb on break points in whole 4th set, amazing play.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Novak making this match very comlicated for himself. Tsitsipas was superb on break points in whole 4th set, amazing play.

Mental meltdown, very unusual for him.
Next set decides if F is worth watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Novak making this match very complicated for himself. Tsitsipas was superb on break points in whole 4th set, amazing play.

Novak is without a doubt the most unlucky player! It's not like he's playing poorly; Stefanos has elevated his standard, but all those missed BP's is typical and drives me insane! The opponent just legitimately pulls it out; nothing Nole did to hurt himself most of the time! :face-with-head-bandage:

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Novak is without a doubt the most unlucky player! It's not like he's playing poorly; Stefanos has elevated his standard, but all those missed BP's is typical and drives me insane! The opponent just legitimately pulls it out; nothing Nole did to hurt himself most of the time! :face-with-head-bandage:

On the flip side, Fiero, Tsitsipas missed a bushful of breakpoint opportunities in the first 2 sets. Both players have reasons to feel frustrated.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Expect Novak's arm, shoulder and neck pain to make an appearance soon, now that things are going tight.

• Sad
Reactions: Fiero425