Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Thiem in five sets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
You actually think you ‘explained’? That’s not explanation or analysis whatever you call it, that’s nothing more than an idiot whinging nonsensical bs and expects to be respected for doing so. Since when does your tennis insight go anywhere? In comparison people pay to hear what the professionals have to say, you idiot.

Actually my tennis insight about Kyrgios has been spot on, as his results continue to prove as much. He's limited, and it shows. You can relate, as I'm sure that's why you're a fan.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Actually my tennis insight about Kyrgios has been spot on, as his results continue to prove as much. He's limited, and it shows. You can relate, as I'm sure that's why you're a fan.
idiot I don't have an idol, I don't need one to appreciate the game. as expected you need to self-compliment your comment about Kyrgios...….spot on where and how? Oh he is limited, who isn't? every player is limited one way or another. If all these pros appreciate his talent/ability, I think something is special. has anyone important ever praised your ability? or anyone praised your boldness, fat belly or short legs? don't think fat potatos like you get much compliments...

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
BTW Nick is top 20 and doesn't train, and according to your high standard he isn't special. When he claims he doesn't train, all players around him would know it's a fact, they are around each other most of the year. For someone who has the least commitment and still has given so much trouble to the big 3, he is a tennis wizard. Meanwhile without even giving thought to that and yet trash talking Nick, shows how shallow and clueless you are. Nobody beat the big 3 multiple times (even if just once) without being exceptional in some way, idiot.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
has anyone important ever praised your ability? or anyone praised your boldness, fat belly or short legs? don't think fat potatos like you get much compliments...

The projection here is incredible. You don't know anything about me beyond my ability to make you look like an idiot (which in fairness, isn't that impressive of a talent considering you know...you're you).

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The projection here is incredible. You don't know anything about me beyond my ability to make you look like an idiot (which in fairness, isn't that impressive of a talent considering you know...you're you).
you are a self-entitled idiot who think Nick isn't special when people around him says otherwise, and that is very indicative of the usual type around here...….bold, short and fat man talking shit.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If you actually believe that you're genuinely even dumber than I thought which says a lot.
Nick is blunt but he doesn't make it up, which says a lot about you. As a matter of fact a coach I see every week grew up in the same age group. If he was lying, all the players around him would know. Now who is full of shit BS?

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Nick is blunt but he doesn't make it up, which says a lot about you. As a matter of fact a coach I see every week grew up in the same age group. If he was lying, all the players around him would know. Now who is full of shit BS?

So players around Nick should know how much time he puts in the gym and on the practice courts? Amazing.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
you are a self-entitled idiot who think Nick isn't special when people around him says otherwise, and that is very indicative of the usual type around here...….bold, short and fat man talking shit.

Hey buddy, no matter how much it drives you crazy inside, the argument of whether Nick is special or not is ultimately settled by his results. When he can't beat random jabronis or make it to the quarter final of a major, he's not that special.

Actually he is special in that in spite of his mediocre results and lack of ability hit a rally forehand, a backhand, lack of transition game, awful point construction, morons like you still think he's a special talent.

Reactions: Bonaca

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
So players around Nick should know how much time he puts in the gym and on the practice courts? Amazing.
yes players spend time together, share the gym and they know each other's schedule and practice courts etc.....if you ever know someone who is in the business, you would know all that. Now it's obvious you don't know crap, just shut up and learn. If all else fails, google it and you wouldn't spill shit like you have.

Nick doesn't like commitment, that's how he was since young. He already said he does things or plays the way he likes it, doesn't want to be told. He is true to his words, he doesn't pretend and everyone knows that.....for you clueless numb nut to act like you know, get the fuk outta here.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hey buddy, no matter how much it drives you crazy inside, the argument of whether Nick is special or not is ultimately settled by his results. When he can't beat random jabronis or make it to the quarter final of a major, he's not that special.

Actually he is special in that in spite of his mediocre results and lack of ability hit a rally forehand, a backhand, lack of transition game, awful point construction, morons like you still think he's a special talent.
yeah I am a moron for saying he is special, so is his peers from same age group, so is JMac (who actively tries to be involved with Nick), so is Rafa who keeps saying Nick is top talent (without someone asking him), so is Federer who invites many times for Nick to train with him, so is FAA who publicly made it clear he wants nothing to do with Nick....the list goes on. I don't have the patience or appetite to argue with empty head like you, you know absolutely nothing and sure you can always look up 'results' which everyone can, which I am sure those experts are also aware of, but that won't change the fact you are still clueless.

At this AO, Rafa already said Nick is a top player, which according to you shows "lack of ability hit a rally forehand, a backhand, lack of transition game, awful point construction"...........yeah I am moron like Rafa and the rest of the crew.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I really don't make this about factions and I hope you'll take this in the spirit it is intended, but it was pretty close, and Rafa has not been playing great this tournament, which has been noted. I'm not making an excuse for him, at all, but it wasn't ALL Thiem.

The key shots for Thiem were the forehand down-the-line and flat inside-out. Those were the two shots that I always wanted Federer to use more consistently in French Open finals against Nadal because Nadal clearly has no response for them.

Credit to Thiem for figuring out what Federer couldn't. It only cost Federer a few French Open titles, but I guess better late than never for Thiem to have figured it out long after Federer should have.

Such is life unfortunately.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The key shots for Thiem were the forehand down-the-line and flat inside-out. Those were the two shots that I always wanted Federer to use more consistently in French Open finals against Nadal because Nadal clearly has no response for them.

Credit to Thiem for figuring out what Federer couldn't. It only cost Federer a few French Open titles, but I guess better late than never for Thiem to have figured it out long after Federer should have.

Too bad that they have youtube in Austria but not Switzerland, I guess, huh? Or that Roger had to play Rafa in his salad years, and Thiem gets him on the rougher side of his career. All credit to Thiem for that win, for sure. But any notion that Roger lost so many RG finals to Rafa just because he couldn't figure out his strategy is bollocks. Federer didn't have a strategy problem at RG, he had a Rafa problem.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
yeah I am a moron for saying he is special, so is his peers from same age group, so is JMac (who actively tries to be involved with Nick), so is Rafa who keeps saying Nick is top talent (without someone asking him), so is Federer who invites many times for Nick to train with him, so is FAA who publicly made it clear he wants nothing to do with Nick....the list goes on. I don't have the patience or appetite to argue with empty head like you, you know absolutely nothing and sure you can always look up 'results' which everyone can, which I am sure those experts are also aware of, but that won't change the fact you are still clueless.

At this AO, Rafa already said Nick is a top player, which according to you shows "lack of ability hit a rally forehand, a backhand, lack of transition game, awful point construction"...........yeah I am moron like Rafa and the rest of the crew.

You still are literally unable to provide any insight beyond ""X player said he's good."

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

Not sure you missed the memo but this was hards, not clay? How has Thiem's strategy fared against Nadal at Roland Garros? Because he was doing the same thing in the final last year....

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
yes players spend time together, share the gym and they know each other's schedule and practice courts etc.....if you ever know someone who is in the business, you would know all that. Now it's obvious you don't know crap, just shut up and learn. If all else fails, google it and you wouldn't spill shit like you have.

Nick doesn't like commitment, that's how he was since young. He already said he does things or plays the way he likes it, doesn't want to be told. He is true to his words, he doesn't pretend and everyone knows that.....for you clueless numb nut to act like you know, get the fuk outta here.

Players share the gym together when they're on the tour... during tournaments. The large bulk of hard work is done in the off season and in between tournaments. So unless you're suggesting the majority of the players fly down under and spend time with Nick, eat shit and shut the fuck up.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Players share the gym together when they're on the tour... during tournaments. The large bulk of hard work is done in the off season and in between tournaments. So unless you're suggesting the majority of the players fly down under and spend time with Nick, eat shit and shut the fuck up.
so you have evidence that Nick is a liar? see that's the problem, you don't know shit about Nick but continues to fart out of nothing. yeah Nick just pretends he doesn't train, during tournaments.....bla bla bla, just listen to yourself idiot.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You still are literally unable to provide any insight beyond ""X player said he's good."
show me one 'insight' you have about Nick, apart from the bs of your self-entitled opinion. With these guys' status, they'd just go down on Nick and made up all those praises about him while you are the one with 'insight'. And yeah the big 3 just happen to lose or struggle against Nick, who is really not special and must have them on his payroll. They play him soft so they can bump up his bragging rights. All evidence suggest one thing about you, that you are a worthless idiot.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
lack of ability to hit rally forehand? huh? his rally forehands are very heavy balls with huge margin for errors, which push most players back and they can't get clean hits. Backhand? you fukn idiot, his bh is more consistent than you can see with your delusions, as unorthodox as it looks. He was able to use it in long rallies against Simon point in and point out, when he decided and needed to be solid. You don't beat Simon by being hit and miss.

Lack of transition game? he sure doesn't do it often, but when he does it, he knows how and when to approach to put it away....he wins most points when he transitions.

Awful point construction? really, how? just look at how he covers the court, his choice of shots, selection of depth and spin, which enable him to hang with the top players......a lot of rallies, he anticipates extremely well and doesn't get wrong footed often at all. Apparently you know nothing about point construction. You just jump to your self-serving delusional conclusions and pretend you actually talk 'insight'......you have any shame? :laugh:

I simply don't find anything to disagree with the experts, my own observation or not. Pls don't bother with your 'insights' which are worthless whinging, agenda driven and plain stupid. He is a special talent, according to people who know, obviously the cowboys here seem to think they know otherwise. Well, the pros grow up breathing tennis, and you just sit on couch eating farts.

Back to your seat, you degenerate fat potato.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
does anyone know on the day of AO semi, It's $400 plus for mens and $70 for women per ticket. Equal prize money? just doesn't justify.