Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raonic in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Apart from the contact lenses issues, the easiness with which Djokovic won was impressive. Actually, the strange thing is that at some points he got frustrated, and I thought.. wtf, the guy is in complete control... I wonder if it is that sense of urgency of just not letting a match (start to) escape through his fingers or if it is just perfectionism...

Anyway Raonic's fragility on the BH side was simply an avenue for him. Heavy favorite for the semi but anything can happen.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Apart from the contact lenses issues, the easiness with which Djokovic won was impressive. Actually, the strange thing is that at some points he got frustrated, and I thought.. wtf, the guy is in complete control... I wonder if it is that sense of urgency of just not letting a match (start to) escape through his fingers or if it is just perfectionism...

Anyway Raonic's fragility on the BH side was simply an avenue for him. Heavy favorite for the semi but anything can happen.

Nole's known for his return of serve and ability to break, but most of the time he allows his opponents to escape all too often! Milos should have been broken at least a half dozen times! He came up with serves that were unreturnable and even won a few rallies, but for some reason it happens too often and it frustrates Nole IMO! :facepalm:

Last edited:

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Impressive match from Novak.
Milos was always feeling the pressure when serving, Pussy and Marin couldnt do that. He was forced to increase his risk. Therefore I think it didnt look that good from Milos.
Anything can happen, but i am pretty relaxed for SF and F.

Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Impressive match from Novak.
Milos was always feeling the pressure when serving, Pussy and Marin couldnt do that. He was forced to increase his risk. Therefore I think it didnt look that good from Milos.
Anything can happen, but i am pretty relaxed for SF and F.

Rafa's getting the tougher route with Dom his next test who's playing quite well! He's due! Some might say Fed's due a win over NOLE in a major, but his struggling with these "also rans," he's deserving of nothing! Even he said he didn't deserve this match over Sandgren, poor slob! Ten not only lost 7 match points, $350K was attached to them! That could have set him up for quite a while! Roger hardly needs it! My hope is that Nole punishes the "old fart" just for even attempting another run"down under" at his age! Most usually stop making the trek late in their careers! :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonaca

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Rafa's getting the tougher route with Dom his next test who's playing quite well! He's due! Some might say Fed's due a win over NOLE in a major, but his struggling with these "also rans," he's deserving of nothing! Even he said he didn't deserve this match over Sandgren, poor slob! Ten not only lost 7 match points, $350K was attached to them! That could have set him up for quite a while! Roger hardly needs it! My hope is that Nole punishes the "old fart" just for even attempting another run"down under" at his age! Most usually stop making the trek late in their careers! :whistle:
It is looking good for our guy, let us enjoy.
This will change, at least when clay-season begins.
For now i am happy. At the end of last year, it was the opposite.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions

Clearly, yes, Roger should have let Sandgren win so he could make his 5th set record even worse, drop a winnable match just to keep you happy and ditch loads of ranking points which he's gonna need given he plays a reduced schedule compared to most guys on tour. Good talk.

Reactions: atttomole

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Clearly, yes, Roger should have let Sandgren win so he could make his 5th set record even worse, drop a winnable match just to keep you happy and ditch loads of ranking points which he's gonna need given he plays a reduced schedule compared to most guys on tour. Good talk.
it would have saved him from playing Djokovic getting pumped like a drum anyway its see that Federer can do maybe put on a good show.

• Haha

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Djokovic looks impressive. I fear the semi final will be one way traffic, but I hope Roger gives his best to make the score respectable.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
it would have saved him from playing Djokovic getting pumped like a drum anyway its see that Federer can do maybe put on a good show.
You mean like in last year’s final. That is very possible with the way Roger is playing.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
You mean like in last year’s final. That is very possible with the way Roger is playing.
Federer wont play that badly he has recent win on hard courts over Djokovic but yes there is small chance it could be like last years final.

• Haha

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions

He had a groin injury from the 2nd round of the AO 2017 and won it so who knows.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I must have missed that one! I didn't hear Martin was made part of the team! :sick: :facepalm: :lulz1:

He really tried to 'stuff up' Novaks serve....thankfully Novak saw the light and got rid of him.I think Dennis and Herios would agree with me .