2016 Roland Garros Final: Serena Williams v Garbine Murguruza

French Open Final: Who wins?

• Total voters

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I hope you don't hate me Billie but I got to root against your boy tomorrow. If he wins he is really threatening Roger's legacy

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nice job, Denis!

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Very impressive win from Muguruza. Good for her. I thought she was going to lose it after not being able to convert those MPs on Serena's serve. She held it together. Respect.
I thought she was superb throughout - looked nervy in the opening couple of games but then never looked back and carried on going after her shots when the chips were down. Outstanding performance!

Reactions: Moxie and Carol

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I hope you don't hate me Billie but I got to root against your boy tomorrow. If he wins he is really threatening Roger's legacy

Nothing new, a lot of people will be rooting against him, all Fed and Rafa fans, then Murray fans. Luckily that won't determine the winner.

No I won't hate you.:D

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Congrats Garbiñe!!!!!! :yahoo: :dance2: :pompoms:

I haven't seen tha match but I can't wait to watch the replay

Reactions: britbox

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
Congrats to Garbine on her first major. She played an awesome match.

Reactions: britbox

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
Goodness me what has she done to herself? she has changed the colour of her hair which has aged her about 10 years.

I know, she was in the studio and I couldn't believe how old she looked with that blonde hair. She looked like an old woman, she can't be that old, can she?

Oh my, she's only 44 years old. Unbelievable.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I know, she was in the studio and I couldn't believe how old she looked with that blonde hair. She looked like an old woman, she can't be that old, can she?

Oh my, she's only 44 years old. Unbelievable.
I think you guys are a bit harsh. It's the same face, with longer, lighter hair. Serena will get her 23rd, for sure, but I'm thrilled for Garbiñe. Now, if she'll just work on those double-faults....

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Was wondering when you were going to cop to that. :lol3:

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
I think you guys are a bit harsh. It's the same face, with longer, lighter hair. Serena will get her 23rd, for sure, but I'm thrilled for Garbiñe. Now, if she'll just work on those double-faults....

You think we're being harsh? I think she looks very old.

On another note, I feel the same way about Garbine's win. Even though I'm a Serena fan and have been following her throughout her career I don't expect her to win everything. I'm happy for Garbine and I love her game. She played a flawless match. Everyone gets their time in the sun.