Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kerber in 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Serena:

"Tricky playing a leftie - different spins and different shots you have to get used to"

"I was missing a lot"... "Picking the wrong shots".... "Something to learn from"

"She fights for everything and doesn't give you a lot"

"I think I did the best I could today... maybe tomorrow I could produce something different"

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Congratulations to Kerber, it was a bit of surprise when I woke up yesterday and saw the result. I watched the reply later in the day and Serena did make more mistakes than she usually does (was she nervous at the opportunity to tie Steffi's record?), but Angie was brave and unafraid. Well done.

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
Congratulations to Kerber, it was a bit of surprise when I woke up yesterday and saw the result. I watched the reply later in the day and Serena did make more mistakes than she usually does (was she nervous at the opportunity to tie Steffi's record?), but Angie was brave and unafraid. Well done.

I agree, Billie. Serena's my all time fave on the women's side, but Angie played well and it's nice to see other players get rewarded too for all of their hard work.

Reactions: Billie