US Open [Men], 2022 - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Google it later I dont want you know who to give us a History Lesson :)
I honestly worry more about the current players and a lot more about the younger players on the tour that I am going to grow up watching while they play through their careers. Players like Ben Shelton, Sebastian Korda, Carlos Alcaraz, FAA, Jannik Sinner, Lorenzo Musetti, Holger Rune, Seb. Baez, Jack Draper, Brandon Nakashima and Jenson Brooksby. These are the guys that I will be watching for a very long time and the ones that I will know a lot about when I am much older.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I honestly worry more about the current players and a lot more about the younger players on the tour that I am going to grow up watching while they play through their careers. Players like Ben Shelton, Sebastian Korda, Carlos Alcaraz, FAA, Jannik Sinner, Lorenzo Musetti, Holger Rune, Seb. Baez, Jack Draper, Brandon Nakashima and Jenson Brooksby. These are the guys that I will be watching for a very long time and the ones that I will know a lot about when I am much older.Goo

Good for you Hailey and keep that thought

Reactions: Hailz

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Good for you Hailey and keep that thought
I know there is history in the game and that is important and it will never go away, but these players today that I am watching will one day be the games history as well and I should enjoy it in the moment when I can instead of going back and watching film of old stuff. That is the way I look at it.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
That was weird. Surely just precautionary.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
His racquet bounced up and hit the bridge of his nose? For the life of me I have never seen that happen in a tennis match

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nice cat and mouse point there, won by Rafa.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I know there is history in the game and that is important and it will never go away, but these players today that I am watching will one day be the games history as well and I should enjoy it in the moment when I can instead of going back and watching film of old stuff. That is the way I look at it.

You're dreaming! They won't be as good or have the longevity of the Big 3! These guys you love may have some success, but it'll be limited! :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I am glad to see that RAFA is back in business after that injury scare.

Status
Not open for further replies.