US Open Day 2: Tuesday, August 26

Correspondent Kiu

Correspondent
Reactions
Big John doing his best not to get dragged into a 5 setter, but he still can't avoid the tie-breakers.

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
Front242 said:
Anyone got a stream to Coric v Rosol by any chance? Some lopsided 2nd set. Wouldn't mind watching it. Cheers.

Pretty sure there won't be any streams for it. It's not on a show court.

Luxilon Borg

Major Winner
Reactions
tenisplayrla08 said:
Front242 said:
Anyone got a stream to Coric v Rosol by any chance? Some lopsided 2nd set. Wouldn't mind watching it. Cheers.

That changes next year.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Annoying, even betting accounts that show streaming video have none :/ Instead we get some other crap ones to watch :nono

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
titanic game rosil struggles to fend off a dbl break..and coric breaks again 1-4 up in 3rd

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
yaay. coric wins1st ever match at a major 6-4, 6-1, 6-2. :cool:

age 17yrs 9mths ,, big win. :celeb:

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
Mentioned that Coric v Rosol match and then didn't watch the live scores and just saw the result and am quite impressed. Good job by Coric. Though, I can't help but think that Rosol wasn't playing well. Not that Rosol is amazing or anything, but you gotta think someone with a good bit more experience is going to make a young guy like Coric work a bit harder in this US Open debut. Unless of course... that young guy is really great. Really looking forward to Coric's future. It looks bright.

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
Luxilon Borg said:
tenisplayrla08 said:
Front242 said:

That changes next year.

So do you mean the court they were on becomes a show court or that Coric will be on show courts from here on out? I'm assuming the former. I don't know the schedule for all the changes they're doing.

Luxilon Borg

Major Winner
Reactions
tenisplayrla08 said:
Luxilon Borg said:
tenisplayrla08 said:
Front242 said:

That changes next year.

So do you mean the court they were on becomes a show court or that Coric will be on show courts from here on out? I'm assuming the former. I don't know the schedule for all the changes they're doing.

No. Next year ESPN has the whole Open, with supplemental coverage on TC. Every single match will be available as a stream, regardless of court. No more CBS.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
^ That's good news as we should really be able to view all the matches.

Luxilon Borg

Major Winner
Reactions
Front242 said:
^ That's good news as we should really be able to view all the matches.

I can't wait, and the bonus is..no more Mary Carillo. And no more suffering through an endless sharapova match.:puzzled

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah she's beyond terrible. Actually they both are :D

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Luxilon Borg said:
tenisplayrla08 said:
Luxilon Borg said:
tenisplayrla08 said:
Front242 said:

That changes next year.

No. Next year ESPN has the whole Open, with supplemental coverage on TC. Every single match will be available as a stream, regardless of court. No more CBS.
That is great news!! Where did you that information from? I always believe that sports should be covered by sports channels only.

Luxilon Borg

Major Winner
Reactions
atttomole said:
Luxilon Borg said:
tenisplayrla08 said:
Luxilon Borg said:
tenisplayrla08 said:

That changes next year.
D

That is great news!! Where did you that information from? I always believe that sports should be covered by sports channels only.

ESPN press release and Tennis magazine.

golds girl

Major Winner
Reactions
tenisplayrla08 said:
Mentioned that Coric v Rosol match and then didn't watch the live scores and just saw the result and am quite impressed. Good job by Coric. Though, I can't help but think that Rosol wasn't playing well. Not that Rosol is amazing or anything, but you gotta think someone with a good bit more experience is going to make a young guy like Coric work a bit harder in this US Open debut. Unless of course... that young guy is really great. Really looking forward to Coric's future. It looks bright.
Agreed. Also Rosol just won a tourney on Saturday and had to come out today to play. Me thinks he was a little tired. Congrats to the young whipper snapper in any event:celeb: