Roland Garros - Day 8, Sunday May 31 - Order of Play

Puppet Master

Masters Champion
Reactions
Tsonga is such a mental midget that in a mental midget competition he still wouldn't win it. He is going to choke this match away, just watch.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Wow a turnaround in the match? I missed it as there are still some people who don't know that I should not be interrupted when watching tennis.:snicker

Berdych injured? He looks better now, maybe needed to warm up a bit more.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Puppet Master said:
Tsonga is such a mental midget that in a mental midget competition he still wouldn't win it. He is going to choke this match away, just watch.

I wouldn't be very surprised if he lose this match but we'll see :puzzled

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Puppet Master said:

You're overreacting.

Monfils gets an extra day of rest, which is nice.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Wow! This is turning into an epic. I'm getting less and less p1$$ed off about the delay in the big match. :laydownlaughing

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Wow, Nish seems to be sharp, watch up to him! :cool:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
federberg said:
Wow! This is turning into an epic. I'm getting less and less p1$$ed off about the delay in the big match. :laydownlaughing

This is why it's so hard to watch matches from this 2nd tier of players! It should have been over half an hour ago and certain players like this find a way to lose matches with huge leads! I still SMH over Tsonga losing that FO match a few years ago holding 4 match points vs Nole! How do you do that; again and again and again? I feel for his fans! :cover :nono :eyepop

crystalfire

Major Winner
Reactions
tsonga has stopped attacking and is just pushing everything back now

crystalfire

Major Winner
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
federberg said:

This is why it's so hard to watch matches from this 2nd tier of players! It should have been over half an hour ago and certain players like this find a way to lose matches with huge leads! I still SMH over Tsonga losing that FO match a few years ago holding 4 match points vs Nole! How do you do that; again and again and again? I feel for his fans! :cover :nono :eyepop

the one against djoker? well i credit that more to djoker going for broke and making the shots rather than tsonga blowing it

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
federberg said:

I wouldn't call the loss against Novak a choke though. Novak was strong at the right moments. I really don't remember JW flaking out

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
bloody skeletor make acomeback..typical Tsonga,

2 chokers entwined pass me by, and heaven knows I'm miserable now.

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
fedster and monfee hanging around changing rooms like a couple of smelly rounds of brie.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Tsonga breaks back. 3-3 in the fourth

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
JesuslookslikeBorg said:

You beat me to it! Berdych is just as much a head case! He's exactly the same way, unable to finish! He had 3-1 with a point to go up 2 breaks and it's now back on serve 3-4! I need to go back to TCC and watch the "Best Of Five:" loose cannons! :nono :angel:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
JesuslookslikeBorg said:
fedster and monfee hanging around changing rooms like a couple of smelly rounds of brie.

You have such a way with words, man :D

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I really like come backs, they add excitement to the matches.:D

Tsonga still might take this in 4.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
JesuslookslikeBorg said:

You beat me to it! Berdych is just as much a head case! He's exactly the same way, unable to finish! He had 3-1 with a point to go up 2 breaks and it's now back on serve 3-4! I need to go back to TCC and watch the "Best Of Five:" loose cannons! :nono :angel:

Oh come on. Just enjoy the match. Thank goodness it's not linear boredom. It happens that players can't serve it out. Even to the best ones.