nfl-memes-cody-parkey-during-that-kick-https-t-co-3wzotffljr-39622365.png

Reactions: britbox

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Haha. This is what one of my girls put on FB yesterday
4f626bac6ce0494a3906543c7c7ab5f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your girl as in your daughter, or just a friend? Either way, you girls handle defeat way too classy for my taste.

This guy is more my style:

Reactions: britbox

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Your girl as in your daughter, or just a friend? Either way, you girls handle defeat way too classy for my taste.

This guy is more my style:

Definitely one of my friends. In fact she is a die hard for all the Chi teams. Goes to the games at least twice a year. Besides, munchkins would absolutely ruin my travel itineraries.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
That was an epic rant. Loved it.
That's Soldier Field in the background. No wonder that guy is pissed. There's no telling how much cash he dished out. I heard those tickets were pretty pricey because it's been almost 10 years since they hosted a playoff game.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
90 seconds into this Orange Bowl and Bama already gives up a pic 6

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
That's Soldier Field in the background. No wonder that guy is pissed. There's no telling how much cash he dished out. I heard those tickets were pretty pricey because it's been almost 10 years since they hosted a playoff game.

Yep, they hosted 2 playoff games 8 years ago, one a glorious loss to their big brothers to the North.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
90 seconds into this Orange Bowl and Bama already gives up a pic 6

4 straight years of this. If I cared about college football I'd hate Alabama as much as Bill's Evil Empire.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
4 straight years of this. If I cared about college football I'd hate Alabama as much as Bill's Evil Empire.
I guess you would have to attribute their continued success to Saban.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I guess you would have to attribute their continued success to Saban.

Sure he's a big part of it but in college everyone wants to go to the Alabama and Clemsons in college football and Duke and Kentucky in college bball. What Palpatine does with the Pats is a much different animal in a much different game.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I thought the singer and song title were quite apt for Parkey.

How's Parkey's miss going down in Chicago @kskate2?

These folks are ticked Baron. Most people blame the front office because Parkey has been missing all year and they paid him mega moulah.

Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
This had the makings to quietly be one of the best memes, right @kskate2?

thank-you-cody-5c32df.jpg

They screwed up the wording somehow.

Reactions: kskate2

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
These folks are ticked Baron. Most people blame the front office because Parkey has been missing all year and they paid him mega moulah.

Losing in crazy fashion in the NFL playoffs is a different kind of pain. The Packers have had a lot of gut punchers over the years but no team's season had come down to a double doink. I know it was just the first round but I'd have fancied the Bears over the Rams but not against the Saints. Still, they are set up for many years to come unfortunately.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Losing in crazy fashion in the NFL playoffs is a different kind of pain. The Packers have had a lot of gut punchers over the years but no team's season had come down to a double doink. I know it was just the first round but I'd have fancied the Bears over the Rams but not against the Saints. Still, they are set up for many years to come unfortunately.

Are you sure DF? I was reading stuff earlier in the year that the Bears really need to bw winning now or within a couple of years before they run into some major salary cap headaches.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Are you sure DF? I was reading stuff earlier in the year that the Bears really need to bw winning now or within a couple of years before they run into some major salary cap headaches.

Trubisky has 2 more years on his rookie contract and then it may get dicey depending on how much he progresses. They won't keep the whole band together but there is a lot of young talent on the team and they are well-coached with Nagy and Fangio (defensive coordinator). Aside from a Belichick team there are no certain things in NFL year to year but Chicago is positioned better than most of the league.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Fangio contract is up. He will be interviewing for HC positions. I can’t see him staying behind to be DC when he could run his own team

Last edited:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Fangio contract is up. He will be interviewing for HC positions. I can’t see him staying behind to be DC when he could run his own team

Wasn't it extended last year? They convinced him to stay with a bad Bears team and now they are a lot better. The Browns is the only attractive job remaining as GB picked up the Titans OC.

Can't say I'm thrilled with the hire but it is a new, young face. The main thing is whether or not Rodgers is still willing to listen to anyone and get back to a good level. If he continues this awful play they won't be good no matter who is there.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Wasn't it extended last year? They convinced him to stay with a bad Bears team and now they are a lot better. The Browns is the only attractive job remaining as GB picked up the Titans OC.

Can't say I'm thrilled with the hire but it is a new, young face. The main thing is whether or not Rodgers is still willing to listen to anyone and get back to a good level. If he continues this awful play they won't be good no matter who is there.
You're right, they extended it 3 years in Jan 2018. What about the Bengals job? Did they hire someone?