Have you recovered yet from Serena's loss at Flushing Meadows?

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions
Sundaymorningguy said:
I want to add while I understand Serena saying she has played injured a lot of this year and how bad the loss at the Open hurt, I do wish she had played the finals at least. I think she is going to rue allowing someone like Muguruza to gain some traction and confidence over the end of the season. There were a lot of people who had a crappy year who ended it on a good note like Kvitova, Sharapova, Radwanska and Mugu and that is not something you want to allow heading into a new season. It is good for the sport, but not good for you if you are trying to gain numbers and add to your legacy.

You do realize that Serena has a knee injury. If you did not win the tournament you did not end on a good note IMO.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
apparently Serena seems to have an ankle injury and knees edema...Patrick was saying in some interview that she said her knees were hurting before her semi match at the Open..
after they did the fireworks in Toronto Serena could be giving WTA the finger...remember for years they never played the USA Open series...only played Miami.In January it will be like 7 months not playing on the WTA....something is not right somewhere..time will tell

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Pro Tennis (Womens) 16