Estoril Open 2019, Portugal, ATP 250

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
empire of the ants ?..the one with joan collins in ?.

i remember watching one of the johnny weismuller era tarzan films. one of the nasty blokes got caught in a giant web in the jungle and was eaten by a massive ant. thats what you get for messing with tarzan the (so-called) ape man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moxie and mrzz

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And another 19-year-old is breaking out. Davidovich Fokina into the SFs. Pretty solid game and sturdy head, from what I saw today.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
How far did you expect Fokina to go here?
Defeating Monfils I quite something.

I had Monfils stopping him... but it seems Fokina Davidovich is a skillful player. He out-manouvered Monfils from what I have seen.

Now he has a decent shot t to the final, I have zero confidence in Cuevas stamina for tomorrow. It should be a nice match anyway. Would like to see Cuevas champion but from the little I've seen I would not mind to see this kid as champion as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moxie

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Greek hero wins the title over the dirtballer 6-3 7-6(4)

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tsitsipas means business. Great choice to play here and build up a form for remaining of the clay season.

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Commentator made the point that it was two one-hander guys today, not something you usually see in a clay final. This helped Tsitsipas, being so tall, as his balls got up over Pablo's shoulder. Cuevas was uncharacteristically techy in a lot of that match, and got docked a point penalty in the TB, for hitting the ball into the stands in anger. It was harsh, given the moment, but Bernardes was right to do it. Nice win for Stefanos.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Commentator made the point that it was two one-hander guys today, not something you usually see in a clay final. This helped Tsitsipas, being so tall, as his balls got up over Pablo's shoulder. Cuevas was uncharacteristically techy in a lot of that match, and got docked a point penalty in the TB, for hitting the ball into the stands in anger. It was harsh, given the moment, but Bernardes was right to do it. Nice win for Stefanos.
If your first name is Carlos and you speak Portuguese, you are a good umpire.

Too bad Britney won.

Enviado de meu XT1032 usando o Tapatalk