Double Career Grand Slam

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
"It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future" says a Danish proverb. :)

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt7-WKXL5vw[/video]

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Obsi said:
Front242 said:
Obsi said:
Anyway, El Dude predicted that Djokovic will end his career with 18 slams http://www.tennisfrontier.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4814&pid=232577#pid232577

Do you agree with him?

Anything is possible in this weak era.

Why do you avoid to answer my question? If you say it's "possible" it doesn't mean you agree with El Dude as there are people who believe it's possible but unlikely to happen.

So, do you agree with El Dude that Djokovic will win 18 slams? Yes or no?

I said anything is possible because it covers all bases. He may, he may not. No one can predict that, so saying yes or no is pointless.

Obsi

Masters Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
Obsi said:
Front242 said:
Anything is possible in this weak era.

Why do you avoid to answer my question? If you say it's "possible" it doesn't mean you agree with El Dude as there are people who believe it's possible but unlikely to happen.

I said anything is possible because it covers all bases. He may, he may not. No one can predict that, so saying yes or no is pointless.

No one knows what will happen but people can make reasonable guesses what will happen. It's not sensible to say that Djokovic will end up with 100 slams but 18 is.

Are you afraid to say you disagree with El Dude?

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Obsi said:
Front242 said:
Obsi said:

No one knows what will happen but people can make reasonable guesses what will happen. It's not sensible to say that Djokovic will end up with 100 slams but 18 is.

What are you trying to build a legal case Obsi? No need to interrogate Front.

Obsi

Masters Champion
Reactions
Riotbeard said:
Obsi said:
Front242 said:

Before, whenever Front242 and I disagreed about something he told me "Check out what El Dude said". Now, Front242 disagrees with El Dude but he doesn't have courage to admit it.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Obsi said:
Riotbeard said:
Obsi said:

Before, whenever Front242 and I disagreed about something he told me "Check out what El Dude said". Now, Front242 disagrees with El Dude but he doesn't have courage to admit it.

I don't have the courage to admit it? I answered your question already above here and don't have the time or patience for silliness.

http://www.tennisfrontier.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4821&pid=233291#pid233291

Obsi

Masters Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
Obsi said:
Riotbeard said:

I don't have the courage to admit it? I answered your question already above here and don't have the time or patience for silliness.

http://www.tennisfrontier.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4821&pid=233291#pid233291

You don't have the courage to admit you disagree with El Dude that Djokovic will win 18 slams.

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
Thou Shalt Not Use El Dude's Name in Vain.